**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Best spot for a 22" 7mm Cuban nowadays?

freshpairs freshpairs I see you have one with the same specs

I've been looking between CMG, Las Villas, Leon, Rey's, Daniel. Initially was going to to go Daniel for the sleek lock, but I've read their quality isn't what it once was and their prices seems to be higher than everyone.

Also looks like CMG has a flip over lock. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but I like the look.

maldonado maldonado You got a 7mm too correct?
9A987FF3-BD49-4723-8954-4358B45F6034.jpeg

18” 24k 3.5mm rope
22” 14k 7mm cuban from reys

9A987FF3-BD49-4723-8954-4358B45F6034.jpeg

18” 24k 3.5mm rope
22” 14k 7mm cuban from reys

Exact size and look I'm going for. How long did that take to arrive after order placed? They send you an online invoice to pay however you want after you sent them your request?

Looks like it's between Rey's/Leon for me.

Exact size and look I'm going for. How long did that take to arrive after order placed? They send you an online invoice to pay however you want after you sent them your request?

Looks like it's between Rey's/Leon for me.
This was a few years back. I think they took 3 weeks at the time. Emailed the invoice and I wired payment through their bank of america account.

That's why I'm not opposed to having one where the links aren't SUPER tight. That would annoy me.

I just iMessaged him the whole time. I believe the number has been shared in here but I can DM it if need be.

tempImageRjbf8p.png
tempImageFmlwSh.png
tempImageRRP7g0.png
tempImageXSaoto.png

Really nice looking man. I'd go a tad smaller for myself. Most likely 7mm. Does it ever get kinked up? How much it run you (if you don't mind me asking)?

Between Daniel and Leon, seems like controlled for length and width and carat, Leon's are a tad heavier. Might be a little girthy compare to DJI or something. I like both TBH. Trying to get a quote for 22" 7mm 14K from both and go from there. DJI said they'd hook me up pretty nice for my Jacoje Cuban as a trade in.

Back
Top Bottom