**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Any recommendations of jewelers in the LA jewelry district?

Not for custom work or pendants, just for basic rope chains etc.

Thanks in advance
Direct source has some decent prices but make sure you look whatever you getting thorough from them. Bought 2 ropes from them and both times the soldering at the clasp area was pretty bad and the clasp was looked really banged up. For ropes they had the best prices that I’ve found.

3819A8E8-F7C9-492C-9F52-ED413B8BAB49.jpeg

Im looking to grab a custom piece. I like ifandco but there pricing is steep. Any other jewelers on that level in LA area with better pricing?

Anyone know where to get a simple 14k gold name plate? Looking for a 14k 3mm 20 inch rope as well. Looking for one to slide on and off. I like the old school font.

33745BB0-7E3E-4B2B-9B1B-2EF30A6B5C60.jpeg

2000 stainless steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust I saw being offered for $1k. Curious on opinions for validity or better to just do a meet up at a jeweler.

2000 stainless steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust I saw being offered for $1k. Curious on opinions for validity or better to just do a meet up at a jeweler.
Meet up at a watch maker and have them open it up and check everything for authenticity.

I’m no watch expert or anything, but that looks like a poorly faked Rolex to me. The price don’t help either lol. I’ve never seen a magnifier on a legit rolex that doesn’t magnify. Find one with the papers, or go to a jeweler licensed to sell em

Back
Top Bottom