**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I want a Miami Cuban bracelet & link.
frown.gif

2977016182_320e1cf6b9.jpg

Bun B's testament have always been
pimp.gif

man i need a miami cuban chain and braclet. even without a piece str8 miami status word to the chicos down here..

Bun B's chains are dope as hell. I love his "Bun B" joint, it woulda been better if the jeweler executed the concept better.

Those testaments are crack though.

anybody know the specs on the cluster earrings ben sells? and how much they are? i dont feel like PMing him since im not really ready to cop a set yet.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

JChambers: Where did that JAcob qoute come from?
jewelry@jacobandco.com or you can call Craig at Jacob and Co at
212-719-5887. I found the email address on the Jacob and Company website and contacted them about the pieces that Nas, Malice, Fabolous and Nore purchased fromthem.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

5tan: Little man does not have a watch because is trying to get rid of his first.

I am shooting to have it ICED by Christmas. This is the last time it will ever be posted on Niketalk without ice.
Damn that's great, I thought we weren't seeing it done for another year or 2 I could've sworn you said it was going to be done inphases.

I didn't know Philly dudes was on that Blood %@+@. I guess no city is immune to that Crip/Blood fad...Except my city.
Homie is from my old hood...West Philly and ain't no hood or block in West Philly claimin blood. It might be a crew of +%#%!%, but no specifichood.
I don't know if it's real or not, But I appreciate the fact that the red in his piece is actually RED, Not that hot pink %@+@ these N's be having.

True story...I was in his jeweler's jewelry store making a lot of noise.(like you'll see me down here too)...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was gettin at the bol. He made some of Gillie's pieces too.

Originally Posted by treewing

This cat BWS always ruins the jewelry threads... jeez....

f3d15647c364786dc21f47097083f0f7d7e5ea2.jpg
ede25774cccef66c7626508d84a645f2ca5e926.jpg
im sayin...duke has ruined at least 3 volumes
smh.gif
, next time ban himand let the thread live.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Honestly, I think it looks good without stones on it (NLV's piece). What parts are you going to do it to? Hopefully it's not OD to the point where it takes away from the design. That thing is just
eek.gif
i agree, u should just ice the inside and leave the borders and letters alone.

true on BWS though. dude comes in real personal too on some TMZ tip. "i know people in BENS circle who all say this about him yadda yadda."
you want dude aired out bad. why not just air him out in Los Angeles in them circles you know instead of NT?

photo_large_107_491fe535999e6_1226827061.jpg

some watch
nerd.gif

nah i dont agree, that shield needs ice, an gotdamnit NLV can ice it so more power to em

^^ im about 90% sure thats one of those jojoaquatech kc trash watches like 150$^^

Originally Posted by Rjwco

^^ im about 90% sure thats one of those jojoaquatech kc trash watches like 150$^^

well.....

he does drive a smart car. Red spendin his money on
smokin.gif
things

Back
Top Bottom