**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Something to break all the text....
tumblr_l9dobwxtfK1qd2ctso1_500.jpg

Question...I haven't had a G-shock in years....how long do they last?  

eiddyfouw

I was thinking about this the other day.  I know that people say that putting diamonds on a g-shock is like putting rims on a camry, but i'd get one because the one thing about it is that g-shocks are tough like whoop de whoop

I bought a cheap one years ago for bangin around and it has been in the mud, spilled on, left in the car for summers and winters, i was even holding it in my mouth once while peeing and it dropped in the urinal and was peed on.  I picked it up and covered it in soap and completely washed it.   Still works perfect and nobody knows my little secret

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

eiddyfouw

I was thinking about this the other day.  I know that people say that putting diamonds on a g-shock is like putting rims on a camry, but i'd get one because the one thing about it is that g-shocks are tough like whoop de whoop

I bought a cheap one years ago for bangin around and it has been in the mud, spilled on, left in the car for summers and winters, i was even holding it in my mouth once while peeing and it dropped in the urinal and was peed on.  I picked it up and covered it in soap and completely washed it.   Still works perfect and nobody knows my little secret

Good lookin on the intel. I was always worried what happens if it dies. 
Maybe this is a question for the Icebox and IFandCO folk...

If the watch happens to die...how easy is it to change the custom work to a new replacement watch?

depends on what kind of custom work you get done to it. Some of them could just be moved from watch to watch, as long as its the same g-shock style.

otherwise you could always just have the bottom taken off and have the battery replaced, or if there was a different problem the whole watch guts re-done. thats the beauty of g-shock. You could always keep the shell and put new bands on it and have the entire inside replaced with the insides from a new g-shock. like putting a new engine in a car

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

depends on what kind of custom work you get done to it. Some of them could just be moved from watch to watch, as long as its the same g-shock style.

otherwise you could always just have the bottom taken off and have the battery replaced, or if there was a different problem the whole watch guts re-done. thats the beauty of g-shock. You could always keep the shell and put new bands on it and have the entire inside replaced with the insides from a new g-shock. like putting a new engine in a car
this should answer your question one or two posts up...not too hard. labor costs more than the parts sometimes, but it shouldn't  be more than $200 at the most to do it all?

TAKE 2
Rolex Presidential with rare Madrona Face

Breitling Sextet

Concord Chrono

Braguete Transatlantique

Audemars Piguet Calender Perpetual

TAG Heuer Carrera

Breaguete Transatlantique

That rolex is actually battery operated yes battery operated! And that chains fake quit being sad that your favorite rapper wears fake jewelry big deal

why everyone hating on fred? he actually kinda dope and mayweather aint playing i know some of those watches came from shayans end nter SA

I think birdman is great, but I am starting to think his videos should come with an interpreter or subtitles.

Back
Top Bottom