**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

And finally some jesus' we finished

9tmi4o.png

15c6kh.png
Size and prices of both ?

pimp.gif

Jesus is in Heaven shaking his head at people buying his likeness in gold. It actually everything that Jesus DOESN'T represent. Just really think about how INCREDIBLY stupid Jesus pieces are. They arent in honor of him, its a MF'ing slap in the face of what Jesus did and stands for.

I dont care how anyone spends his/her money but Jesus pieces are in incredibly poor taste.

^
I love them for the exact reasons u listed...  !@$+ is clean and ignorant

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not a 'believer' if that matters

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

Jesus is in Heaven shaking his head at people buying his likeness in gold. It actually everything that Jesus DOESN'T represent. Just really think about how INCREDIBLY stupid Jesus pieces are. They arent in honor of him, its a MF'ing slap in the face of what Jesus did and stands for.

I dont care how anyone spends his/her money but Jesus pieces are in incredibly poor taste.

yet da christian & catholic church praises a image of jesus that isn't even real...so u tell me what's stupid
laugh.gif

Who's to say who's right and who's wrong with each portrayal of Jesus. Fact of the matter is you nor the next man was alive back then to recall how Jesus looked like. If you think Jesus pieces are poor taste then that's you. I'll gladly rock my blond haired Jesus and white haired Tito Jesus piece anyday.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ninja you my dude but STOP-- Kanye doesn't care about the gold price and he isn't buying what he's buying for the reason you think..he just buys what he likes.
he obviously does and is aware since they are FRESHLY minted jesus pieces in da height of da current gold prices..these aren't any of da joints he got in da stash.

a rapper purposely not putting diamonds in his pieces when he's capable with his pocket flow is DEFINITELY making a statement....

wish someone would ask him on camera what he feels about gold and diamonds and why he went that route...if u notice kanye ONLY rocks original yellow gold...no white set ups there.
laugh.gif
stop it...if anything it would be silly for him to cop them in all gold and make this "statement" when gold is at the ALL TIME HIGH and most likely close to its peak -

like someone said he did it to be different and well cause he can...if you see somebody else with it that it might be like "did you forget the diamonds?!" but he obviously is past that status...he's into rocking all that Liberace type gaudy gold and stuff so these match better...or maybe he listened to diamonds are forever and had an epiphany
laugh.gif

You right.  But to each his own.

yet da christian & catholic church praises a image of jesus that isn't even real...so u tell me what's stupid
laugh.gif

It's not the image itself - it's what the image symbolizes.  Pretty sure there were no Polaroids back in the day.

laugh.gif
Cesare Borgia

Do the knowledge ncmalko1

cesare-borgia-1-sized.jpg

you're welcome

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Ninja you my dude but STOP-- Kanye doesn't care about the gold price and he isn't buying what he's buying for the reason you think..he just buys what he likes.
he obviously does and is aware since they are FRESHLY minted jesus pieces in da height of da current gold prices..these aren't any of da joints he got in da stash.

a rapper purposely not putting diamonds in his pieces when he's capable with his pocket flow is DEFINITELY making a statement....

wish someone would ask him on camera what he feels about gold and diamonds and why he went that route...if u notice kanye ONLY rocks original yellow gold...no white set ups there.
laugh.gif
stop it...if anything it would be silly for him to cop them in all gold and make this "statement" when gold is at the ALL TIME HIGH and most likely close to its peak -

like someone said he did it to be different and well cause he can...if you see somebody else with it that it might be like "did you forget the diamonds?!" but he obviously is past that status...he's into rocking all that Liberace type gaudy gold and stuff so these match better...or maybe he listened to diamonds are forever and had an epiphany
laugh.gif

I know right..Dude probably said hmm I got the plastic joints..the diamond joints..let me just get a regular gold one...or maybe one of his stones fell out on one of his old Jesus and he decided to just skip stones all together... Kanye isnt checking the stock market to see what Gold is at etc...be real... you think Don C brings him The WallStreet Journal and coffee in the morning

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili
My man, are these all your watches?

yea...

You a collector or something you do to make a living?  A friend of mine's father used to be in the watch business and there were alot of nice pieces that passed through his hands. 

lol, we made our exact jesus pieces in a smaller size 2" tall around this time last year for a girl from the good camp
yes the jesus pieces that most of these cats are wearing but since professional jewelers who aren't jewelers like to examine things and say their jacobs, not jacobs ok.

smile.gif

look at me now.... look at me now

I dont care what Jesus looks like. I personally think he's black because it says so in the bible. "Bronzed skin and woolen hair" My issue is that Jesus stood for giving to others, not being self centered etc. etc. A gold Jesus piece says, "Look at me, I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU"

Yes 40inchBoost, that is what one could infer. But I dont think you do it by using Jesus as the symbol of your wealth.

16 grand is more than I was expecting since there are no diamonds.  I was thinking 10-13k.  Then again, I have no idea how much jewelry costs.  Thanks
Depending on the weight, that setup is easily 30k.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I know right..Dude probably said hmm I got the plastic joints..the diamond joints..let me just get a regular gold one...or maybe one of his stones fell out on one of his old Jesus and he decided to just skip stones all together... Kanye isnt checking the stock market to see what Gold is at etc...be real... you think Don C brings him The WallStreet Journal and coffee in the morning
rappers are ALOT more smarter then ya cats give em credit for..especially a artsy worldly guy like kanye....

jewelry when you're spending CAKE on is very reflective on da owner's personality...so i would expect he's making a statement with it.

Back
Top Bottom