**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i guess its to each their own, and i forget how this thread is pretty biased towards one mold. the crown sucks on the one i purchased, and can be upgraded when lil bro has money(it was a gift for a 12yr old) And in my opinion for an all gold 14k(no diamonds for hair and beard) only diamond cut for detail it looks good and not what everyone else has. I also love the NLV Jesus because its the the only mold where Jesus looks almost happy the other molds make him look like hes dying of aids with the sunk eyes.

Originally Posted by JBreezy201

i guess its to each their own, and i forget how this thread is pretty biased towards one mold. the crown sucks on the one i purchased, and can be upgraded when lil bro has money(it was a gift for a 12yr old) And in my opinion for an all gold 14k(no diamonds for hair and beard) only diamond cut for detail it looks good and not what everyone else has. I also love the NLV Jesus because its the the only mold where Jesus looks almost happy the other molds make him look like hes dying of aids with the sunk eyes.
Its a nice starter chain, but that Jesus mold is one of the most common molds there is. I know we all see the Jacob mold in here all the time. But every hood jeweler has that mold that you have. And they are usually hollow as %#%+ and have no weight to them. But if its for a 12 year old then its not bad. I wouldnt put anything crazy around a 12 yos neck because most likely someone will check them for it eventually. Its just the way %#%+ is. Ive been checked when I was younger myself.

30126394e06a3dc6cf9bf474f9cf64c30aea29e8.jpg

78f365da402e6360d4c9c88eb73e7ef9c9d08635.jpg

cc11664067d1c4b87c3cc610a7bbc0edb665eb4c.jpg

The craftsmanship on that Medusa piece is dope, but why do rappers/hip hop culture have to run everything into the ground?

That's an interesting weigh to put it. Jesus, according to the Bible, died for our sins. He was whipped, beaten, had the crown of thorns put on and finally crucified so it wasn't like a stroll in park. Say what you will, but this is THE Jesus piece to have.

That Medusa piece is impeccable though.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by JBreezy201

Its a nice starter chain, but that Jesus mold is one of the most common molds there is. I know we all see the Jacob mold in here all the time. But every hood jeweler has that mold that you have. And they are usually hollow as %#%+ and have no weight to them. But if its for a 12 year old then its not bad. I wouldnt put anything crazy around a 12 yos neck because most likely someone will check them for it eventually. Its just the way %#%+ is. Ive been checked when I was younger myself.
i feel you , I grew up in the south bronx during the 80's and 90's would definatly not be rocking that back then at 12 yrs old, but fortunately life has changed dramatically and lil bro doesnt have to face those situations,  I got robbed at gunpoint for my motorola express(clear oem blackcherry case) when I was 12. its got some good weight to it for a starter, ill throw it on a clock next time hes at my place
Frank, your jesus is crazy, not gonna front, he did suffer big time,  by far no walk in the park, i just rather see him smiling your jesus doesnt look sad some of these peices eyes get so sunkin looking.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

That's an interesting weigh to put it. Jesus, according to the Bible, died for our sins. He was whipped, beaten, had the crown of thorns put on and finally crucified so it wasn't like a stroll in park. Say what you will, but this is THE Jesus piece to have.

609547709.png

Frank you already know what I think of this exact setup and color blocking of diamonds and such

Im still hoping you hit the lotto one of these days so you can buy me a good heavy cuban and jesus piece 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres
e7426c273504ed5550c841459bbe39f93b5ea98a.jpg

Terrible. But if you like it....
looks way beyond acceptable to me.
good looks bro, im into jewelry i dont buy tacky hood spot stuff its solid and i woulda been hella happy at 12 to receive that as a gift, cant compare 1200 dollars to 25k for that jacob setup or whatever lax charges its apples to oranges like comparing a m3 to a bentley gt speed, they booth coupes, they both very nice, but two different leagues.

Back
Top Bottom