**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The best I can do right now. The IF&Co face is long like a capital V

Icebox vs Jacob

IF&Co vs Jacob
So pretty much Jacob got a rounder face, more defined cheek bones and tighter hair and even settings with the stones..... TBH they all look good. But jacobs is really perfect once you look at the close details. 

The best I can do right now. The IF width: 200px; height: 200px">
[/URL]

IF width: 200px; height: 200px">
[/URL]

So pretty much Jacob got a rounder face, more defined cheek bones and tighter hair and even settings with the stones..... TBH they all look good. But jacobs is really perfect once you look at the close details. 

Also IF&Co uses bigger sized diamonds but less total carat count per Jesus piece and jacob/icebox use smaller sized diamonds but higher total carat counts which allows them to make the hair wavy.

Last edited:
[/IMG]

LAX Roc Pendant for one of Ye guys. Looks chunky rose gold. Ill watch both IGs to see final product

Last edited:
9f888c181b0b11e3868a22000a9f18a6_7.jpg

Can someone point me in the right direction for Jacob and co, only see prices for time pieces on there site, i want a price on a jesus piece, anyone got there email? Thank you in advance :smokin

Back
Top Bottom