**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

also with that french pic... you gotta remember alotta these dudes meet up with jewelers in private locations to hock jewels to them... couldve been a jeweler showing him merch and he threw everything on... IE think that DJ Khaled Vlog with Rafaello & Co at some video shoot i think it was

So these jewelers find ways to bumrush backstage like some groupies?

lebron really is a business man, i wouldve never saw that audemar collab coming, dude is about to be t.woods status in a minute

$300k for a watch

:x :x :x :smh:

if its pharrell it doesnt even surprise me tbh dude stunts so hard

New pickup.

repped clean :pimp:

inb4 clowns from celebs wearing heat thread come in here :lol:

Last edited:
I hope this finally settles the debate as to whether or not people are hawking this thread. I was just talking to some one a few months back about a micro sized version of Nipsey Hussle's Malcom medallion and eureka lookahere! 
eek.gif

The cuban link wedding band was just done by someone a few weeks baack but pvd'd and aset with black stones.
roll.gif

NT out here influencing the world. THE WORLD CRAIG!

Last edited:

lebron really is a business man, i wouldve never saw that audemar collab coming, dude is about to be t.woods status in a minute

He's actually an Ambassador for Audemars 
Sooooo you're saying he's endorsed by them? Or hes someone who just reps the brand?

And it's cool that people hawk nt, but it's kinda lame at the same time, I see they're into straight up taking ideas, but it's not that heavy........ YET

I hope this finally settles the debate as to whether or not people are hawking this thread. I was just talking to some one a few months back about a micro sized version of Nipsey Hussle's Malcom medallion and eureka lookahere! 
eek.gif

The cuban link wedding band was just done by someone a few weeks baack but pvd'd and aset with black stones.
roll.gif

NT out here influencing the world. THE WORLD CRAIG!

My wedding band.... this place influences everyone..... 

Sooooo you're saying he's endorsed by them? Or hes someone who just reps the brand?

And it's cool that people hawk nt, but it's kinda lame at the same time, I see they're into straight up taking ideas, but it's not that heavy........ YET
People are gonna take ideas and influence ever where. I don't find that an issue whatsoever, it's just rewarding to know most of us are the tastemakers. Remember, jewelers lurk here to see what we talk about b/c they wanna make what the public wants to buy. It'll be dumb for a jeweler to lurk this thread and here us praising Daniels Cubans or Lax's jesus pieces and not try to make the same ****. Now for people to come on here and take our taste and make it theirs is just lame, but we knew that already. Half these rappers that are leathered down with cubans are late, bc leather aint even the move anymore and the huge cuban craze is going to die out soon. 

Now to my cuban link ring. I actually got the idea from ben baller about a year ago. I didn't get it made bc ben had one (his was too bulky and not my style). I got mine made b/c I like how it looks and at that time it was not a trend and still isnt a trend. I love cuban links but to wear a gold on on your finger is just to tacky. It only looks good in black and 3mm. 

Point is, people are gonna take styles and wanna buy **** we post here. A lot of people don't have taste which is why rappers hire stylists and personal shoppers. Very rarely will you find someone who bought a kilo cuban b/c he actually likes how it looks rather than the hype of it. which is why I stopped ******g with the sneaker game. Back in my day and I'm sure ninja hood could back me up here, sneaker culture was actually a culture. It was an underground society of people who bought all types of sneakers b.c of the rareness, from classic runners like urawa's (hypebeasts have no clue what those are) to buying beautiful loser blazers. Nowadays it's just kids and tasteless rappers or d boy's copping every general release pair of retros out b/c of the hype and nothing is rare anymore. I remember going to the shoe gallery to buy a pair of bobbitos and there was a line out front. I thought i wasnt going to be able to get a pair, as soon as i walked in, they were waiting inline for some jordans and no one touched the bobbitos b/c there was no hype to it, but in actually was the most important af1 at that time b/c if you know what bobbito did for the af1, you'll understand the importance of them. 

SO the hype is gonna be out there no matter what, we are the tastemakers. 

Back
Top Bottom