**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Boosie back to wildin wit the jewels I see
sick.gif
laugh.gif
So ignant 
pimp.gif

Ya it looks like they're at the beach. Those chains would be so heavy they would sink you to the ocean floor 
laugh.gif

Got this bottom six in the mail from Icebox today.
happy.gif

I'm very happy with it!  Came out exactly how I wanted it to, fits great.  The people at Icebox are very friendly and professional, they answered all my e-mails really quickly and kept me updated throughout the process.  I highly recommend them for any custom work.  Thanks Icebox!

Got this bottom six in the mail from Icebox today.
happy.gif

I'm very happy with it!  Came out exactly how I wanted it to, fits great.  The people at Icebox are very friendly and professional, they answered all my e-mails really quickly and kept me updated throughout the process.  I highly recommend them for any custom work.  Thanks Icebox!
Icebox grills are super light in weight especially for the price they charge, I bought a top 6 and bottom 8 about a year and half ago from them and joint are super light in grams especially compare to other shops, I'm def ain't messing with them for the next two to three grills I'm about to get.

Last edited:
This is funny coming from a guy that spent a whole week crying like a little girl over an angel piece instead of handling your business like a grown man.

We know what life you are about.
No Soulja-Boy TELL-EM I was not crying at all lol just venting which eventually got my issue resolved..but even if I was, I actually spent money with the guy I had a complaint on..you not so much..but you're argument is irrelevant due to not having any basis because A. It's not your money or watch but B. You still insist on leading a snitching revolution to the mods because you feel like caping for a guy whom you don't know from Adam against another guy whom you don't know or have done any business with for what in your opinion is fraud..which in my opinion(& others obviously) is lame, hating & flat out snitching even if you try to mask it in the protection of the greater niketalk community(lmfao)..you a succa dude..WAY to invested into some **** that ain't yours..do this..buy something..anything..feel "scammed" then rally behind that..at least you'll have a little more respect that way lol as of now though..you on some straight up succa *****..but I guess that is "the life you are about" smh lol

Amazon product ASIN B003UHUOX8
is this nice for a first time jewellery purchase? trying to get a simple chain to wear everyday. the price looks right.
i'm 5'10 180 with brown skin so i think gold 20'' is probably my best bet. please let me know if u disagree.
Dont buy it. 1.) Its not a good deal. 2.) Its hollow and way too light 3.) 20" will be too short. Are you looking for a rope chain in 2 - 3mm ?

Dont buy it. 1.) Its not a good deal. 2.) Its hollow and way too light 3.) 20" will be too short. Are you looking for a rope chain in 2 - 3mm ?

I am just looking for something simple between 200-300ish that is yellow gold and that I can rock everyday. I don't know where to start. :wow:

Last edited:

Icebox grills are super light in weight especially for the price they charge, I bought a top 6 and bottom 8 about a year and half ago from them and joint are super light in grams especially compare to other shops, I'm def ain't messing with them for the next two to three grills I'm about to get.
Enjoy! They are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom