**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Went to IF&CO today to get my piece cleaned and some of their pieces look straight :pimp: in person

But those prices, ouch

i was lookin on the if&co website & saw some things i liked, but i wanna know how icebox prices compare cause id really rather buy in person...

Well I've bought from ifandco and have a piece being made from icebox as we speak , no question about it icebox is the way to go.the communication at icebox is beyond amazing , prices are way cheaper and the product looks wAaay better then iceefresh , my opinion is icebox

shoutout to Matthew at goldensun for my first custom piece communication was good and he brought a lot of different ideas to the table and He will def be my first choice for any future products ... I'll get the piece tomrrow he shipped it next day air

I Remember This Being Number One On Ben Ballers Complex List, Said He Didnt Know What Type Of Setting It Was Other Than Diamonds On Top Of Diamonds. Wonder If Mike Still Has It 
Got taken.

Flip will forever wear that crappy jewelry

Back
Top Bottom