**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

10mm 14k 7.5inches
Paid Rey on tues. Shipped on Friday...arrives tomorrow
Hands down best customer service and quality.

Royalty D : I might need his contact info. Yours is a decent weight. I wonder how much Rey would charge for a 14k 95 grams Cuban bracelet.

Cool,and I dig the watch, but to me brand does matter to a degree and I'll be the first to admit that, but I also factor in resale/trade value as well because I like to try and trade my way up for my personal stuff with smart buys.
i understand what ur saying and it's totally valid. It's like buying a Hyundai loaded to the gills with features for like 50k. I would rather spend that 50k on a bmw, infiniti, or benz.

Cool,and I dig the watch, but to me brand does matter to a degree and I'll be the first to admit that, but I also factor in resale/trade value as well because I like to try and trade my way up for my personal stuff with smart buys.
i understand what ur saying and it's totally valid. It's like buying a Hyundai loaded to the gills with features for like 50k. I would rather spend that 50k on a bmw, infiniti, or benz.
Actually it's like a Corvette made by Chevrolet who also makes cheaper cars. 

Actually it's like a Corvette made by Chevrolet who also makes cheaper cars. 
u can look at it that way too...I'm not suggesting other people should view it the same way as me. But that's just how I look at it myself. If I had 60k to drop on a car or whatever a new corvette costs, I would certainly not even think to even glimpse at the Chevy dealership.

u can look at it that way too...I'm not suggesting other people should view it the same way as me. But that's just how I look at it myself. If I had 60k to drop on a car or whatever a new corvette costs, I would certainly not even think to even glimpse at the Chevy dealership.
Ok but to be clear corrvette is the best sports car for the value.
Bmws and benz is gonna depriate too much and will breaker faster than a corvette so that said corvette>

Ok but to be clear corrvette is the best sports car for the value.
Bmws and benz is gonna depriate too much and will breaker faster than a corvette so that said corvette>
thats cool. yea this is why i said specifically that it was my opinion and what i would do in the situation. im not trying to say that its financially the best thing to do.

Washington or canada? I only ask cause we always post around the same time in the morning

Last edited:
Yeah its 9am here now been up since 7am, family life with a 16 month old and another on the way. I'm in bergen county NJ

Just ordered a 8mm 32 inch Cuban 161 Grams & a 9 inch Cuban bracelet 12mm 70 grams. Will post pictures when i get it. Should be next week. I'm hoping its not "Too much" when i wear my Jesus piece ad 5mm cuban people think I'm showing out..so we shall see

Last edited:
Just ordered a 8mm 32 inch Cuban 161 Grams & a 9 inch Cuban bracelet 12mm 70 grams. Will post pictures when i get it. Should be next week. I'm hoping its not "Too much" when i wear my Jesus piece ad 5mm cuban people think I'm showing out..so we shall see

You throwing the Jesus on the 8mm Cuban?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom