**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Is there any way I can tell if my gold chain is real without taking it to a jeweler? I bought a rolex chain from a pretty reliable seller three months ago and just want to check to see if its real to be sure.

Is there any way I can tell if my gold chain is real without taking it to a jeweler? I bought a rolex chain from a pretty reliable seller three months ago and just want to check to see if its real to be sure.
No way to tell, take it to a jeweler. 

shout out to rey for my 8.4 mm rose gold joint

^ Thanks for the info buddy, it's a pretty cool looking chain. I might have to hit Rey up.

I had a 28 inch 165 gram Cuban chain , but it didn't look that nice.

Been lurking for several years now, first time posting. Golden Sun and Ice box are top notch but Id like to see more personal set ups.

This is my yellow gold set up.  Everything except the ring is 18k/23k.  Camera is crappy but the ring is all VS diamonds.  Center stone is a very rare miners cut and appraisal estimates it is over 100 years old.  

5 baht 23k box link chain with W clasp

1 oz Krugerand solid gold coin in 18k coin bezel

11mm Cuban bracelet from Reys with C on box lock

4 kt custom made ring

-Just under 1 Karat center stone

-Rest of the ring is full flooded in Baguets

-33 total stones (lucky numbers and Bday are 3/7....4+3=7:smile:

)

Been lurking for several years now, first time posting. Golden Sun and Ice box are top notch but Id like to see more personal set ups.

This is my yellow gold set up.  Everything except the ring is 18k/23k.  Camera is crappy but the ring is all VS diamonds.  Center stone is a very rare miners cut and appraisal estimates it is over 100 years old.  

5 baht 23k box link chain with W clasp

1 oz Krugerand solid gold coin in 18k coin bezel

11mm Cuban bracelet from Reys with C on box lock

4 kt custom made ring
      -Just under 1 Karat center stone
      -Rest of the ring is full flooded in Baguets
            -33 total stones (lucky numbers and Bday are 3/7....4+3=7:smile:
)

Dope

Back
Top Bottom