**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thinking about buying this. 3.00 ct vs1/2 g/h 14k gold approx $2500

My question is how hard would it be to change the bale.  I dont like how there is a hole through the middle, id prefer the standard solid bale.  Is this something any jeweler can fix?  What are your thoughts on the piece.

I called them.

he wasn't there. spoke to his cousin, sent him the STL file (that I already sent to info@gs)

he says he can't open it.

that's the customer interaction i'm getting and relaying to you. just like i relayed my experiences working with Trax, avianne, rafaello, and Carrera in the diamond district. the golden sun people are nice on the phone though, hopefully things improve.

keep in mind that carrera cast my piece in less than a day and golden touch finished it in less than a day.
Hey sorry about that! Had a few dozen emails to sort through coming back from the extended weekend. Just sent you an email in reply. 

Bra why u trolling lol he runs a business ur hitting him up on NT.

You think he went back to work with you on his mind 1st thing this morning, lol

If you in that big of a rush shoot him a text or call

mean.gif
cats out here these days smh
I think everyone missed us. We had a line to get in a half hour before we opened. That first day back after a long weekend is usually very busy in-store and on the phones.

Thinking about buying this. 3.00 ct vs1/2 g/h 14k gold approx $2500

My question is how hard would it be to change the bale.  I dont like how there is a hole through the middle, id prefer the standard solid bale.  Is this something any jeweler can fix?  What are your thoughts on the piece.
Where did u find this puppy? It's nice

Anyone remember that 3D printing site that was being discussed in here. I remember someone posting pics of a Roc piece and No Limit piece they drafted up on there.

I'm confused. Did @boyznewyork pawn jewelery or did they get robbed? Read the caption.
[ATTACHMENT=9758]image.jpg (528k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Prob sold it but will claim they got robbed. No way a pawn shop or jewelry shop will be that stupid to post up stolen jewels of a rapper to have the rapper come back at them for it. Lax wasn't even that stupid to do so, so I doubt an actual organized spot will be

Last edited:

Now Ben follower is involved 
laugh.gif
I assume, especially considering money is still owed to Ben Baller for making them.  The cats responsible for @boyzNY all have  crazy IF&CO jewel set ups.  

Funny thing is, I saw them and immediately and  knew they belonged to @jkreammj. I hit him up on instragram to let him know where his chains were at and this clown blocked me.  

who even knows how many of those Roc chains have been made though.  I swear that I read something on a music based message board like 10-12 years ago where someone said they interned for something associated with rocafella records or something along those lines and got a mini 14k Roc chain (no diamonds) as part of the whole thing.  This was before gold prices went crazy and the person telling this story was kinda trying to convey that it was a weak chain and that everyone got one.  I can't recall how many people everyone was though.  

Rocnation exec proposed a project and I asked to be paid with a chain. He didn't even know what I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom