**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nice try b.

Welcome back, I'm happy you got your Jesus, worth the wait.

Four weeks b, where you at

Ghost.. Did anyone contact the details he posted. Was it really Tito? I'm Interested in getting a piece made by him.

I appreciate it b, yeah that contact info was da same number from that upstate NY spot i seen that was quoted where tito opened up shop when he exiled da district.

Remember Leon and other Ebay sellers have to give about 10% to Ebay & Paypal so if you go buy it in person he will probably pass those savings on to you. 

the used chain ain't perfect cause the gold color isn't consistent here:

it looks darker in some spots, maybe it's the flash plating or whatever it's called not being even.  that ebay store has had some good prices on big cubans in the past 18 months or so though.  I wonder if someone out there has a jesus made by Tito collecting dust in their pawn shop and they obviously don't know that a handful of people wanna get their hands on one, probably.   or maybe they've all gone to the furnaces : (.   

oh and if anyone still cares, I think that jesus that Lamar Odom had on the other day is this :

this is from a few years back from this thread obviously

Last edited:
I appreciate it b, yeah that contact info was da same number from that upstate NY spot i seen that was quoted where tito opened up shop when he exiled da district.

Cool, I'll try and contact him and see what he has to say then report back, keep grinding.. I look forward to seeing your piece on the new Cuban.

FYI for anyone looking for a real Tito Jesus Piece from Tito Himself call 914-949-3400 or email madjwlr@aol.com I have my piece being made now. Will post images soon.

No updates nah?

Last edited:
Leon will work with you in person, their stores are are bigger then daniels. David will work with you in person too at daniels.

Someone Just Aired Ben Baller Out In The Comment Section On Hypebeast. Idk How Long Itll Stay Up But The **** Is Hilariousss

Got The Receipts If They Take It Down
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Man. This is sad. Never wanted to chime in to homeys bizness BUT this is pure trash. A homey showed me this and tho I'm not into this Hypebeast thing or forum I just felt the need to add my thoughts. First. I hope Ben Yang sees this. He needs someone to let the air out a little bit. Now I've known Ben in passing for damn near 25 years. He was always a cool cat. He would we always give me dap at the clubs he spun at . Remember Grandville Ben ? Me and the homeys would clown a little when he got his red BMW convertible with his plates saying DJ2CEO 
But I always appreciated his hustle. I really got to know him when he would hang out at a skate shop on Melrose. He was friends of the owner Dom and he would hang there and chop it up with all of us. This was back in 96. Then years later we would see this dude in a new car every month. From Ranges to Benzs he acted like they were his until we found out that he was part of a car club. Basically a bunch of rich kids switching out rides and frontin. That's when I started seeing who ihe really is. From there my boy lost it. Consumed by being someone due to being picked on as a kid and coming from a broken family. when I saw him again in the early 2000. Who the **** is this ? Dude wanted to be Damon Dash. Changed his name legally to Ben Baller and was actin a total *******. He's the epitome of fake it until u make it. Like a money hungry ho he wanted to be that CEO that he had on his plate.heres a few facts that need to be cleared up

1. He never played college ball. That a good one

2. All his cars are NOT his. All owned in part by platinum sports.

3. He couldn't afford the Rolls Wraith so Nicky Diamonds took over the lease payments

4. He never owned any part of LRG like he claimed. Nor Diamond. Matter of fact all the other owners hated the fact that Ben was up Jonas *** and changed him to a clown like Ben

5. Remember when he went on a rage when his other girl took him for buku stacks while ******* another DJ in Vegas. Ben was so heart broken and like a little ho went in on her on FB. Classic

6. He lived in the Hollywood hill. Valley side for a while until "someone" ran up on him and had him on floor crying as they robbed him then he moved.

7. When he had that famous sale of all his kicks he lived with his girlfriend Christina in a one bedroom in Studio City. He bounced on her and stuck her with a sofa that she bought for him and two months worth of rent.

8 his jewelry company is not his. It's his cousins. He gets a kick back from sales that's why he can now afford some of the spoils of life.

9. He tried buying a house. Talking a good game. But then when it came time for finances he had none. Lied to agent saying he owned the condo in DTLA but when the agent started asking for papers he went ghost. Then the agent finds out on his own that he didn't own it. He rented it but even better. To get cheaper rent was listed as the building manager. That's funny.

10. He paid that Ian Connor kid 75 racks to appear in the lookbook. So good for Ian. And Publish paid. Not Ben.

People should really look behind the scenes. Like if you have 2 mil in cars why you living in a two bedroom apartment and where you parking all those cars.

Ben should come clean and go back to the Ben Yang we all knew back in the day. He was a fun loving talkative dude. But we all would roll our eyes when he eluld talk because it was 90 percent ******** but that's why he makin now in LA. Land of 1000 lies but we all think he lies are all gonna catch up to him

Keep it real homey.

Your friend"

Hey guys long time lurker here and I know you probably saying damn another Miami Cuban chain post. Anyways I'm here posting my purchase I recently made with Rey since NT pretty much guided me towards either him or Daniel. All I want to say is norma Rey's wife gave me top notch customer service. Like said before helped me throughout my purchase and sent me pics of the process. Extremely happy since I was looking around for quite sometime nothing came close to the quality Rey provided.

8.5mm ...14k.... 134grams... 24"

Last edited:
Hey guys long time lurker here and I know you probably saying damn another Miami Cuban chain post. Anyways I'm here posting my purchase I recently made with Rey since NT pretty much guided me towards either him or Daniel. All I want to say is norma Rey's wife gave me top notch customer service. Like said before helped me throughout my purchase and sent me pics of the process. Extremely happy since I was looking around for quite sometime nothing came close to the quality Rey provided.

NT jewelry is always appreciated, especially when you own it :smokin

Rule number 1 when posting a Cuban though is you have to always include the stats...length/mm

Last edited:
This is definitely not the first time someone has said Ben looking funny in the light. Where ther's smoke there's fire I guess. Nothing can be as bad as Gold St. Capital though, that one was for the history books.

Back
Top Bottom