**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Picked up a few jewelers tools to screw around with a ring design. Not that great but i'm slowly getting better. 
laugh.gif

Speaking of rings I got back from overseas not too long ago and purchased two rings...a 22K gold ring and 1 Ct diamond ring

diamond cuts usually indicates that its a solid link with rope chains...
Maybe I'm blind but they all look like that to me
From looking at them, there seems to be 3 main designs: diamond cut, regular, and hollow.
The regular & hollow look similar in design, but the regular solid is obviously heavier. The diamond cut is solid as well, but is shaved down and not as round as the regular version. The regular goes for the most $.

Last edited:
rope chains are dope but ill stick with the cuban... but if i had to buy one of those OD looking kilos the rope does look better

anyone making a trip in store to mrflawless anytime soon? they got a rope i seen on instagram like 28-30 inches 380 grams or so

wanted to see what kind of price they gave you and if they had anything same length, but a little heavier. their number is busy a lot, but when i got through it was super loud and the guy seemed like he was busy. quoted me like 11k.

Last edited:
Seen some outright fugazi on jimmyboi IG. 2 carats under 2 stacks. Some looked like CZ's some looked lab made.

Whats crazy is the dudes he works with actually do legitimate CUSTOM jewlery. I went to the shop before and it was all flea market jewlery but the custom is what it legit.

Is there a long turn around time with Daniels ? I emailed him last week about my chain an he said it would take 3 days haven't heard back from him since. I also read in the previous pages the communication with them isn't that great. Has anyone bought anything from Daniels lately ???

I had better luck emailing Daniels. I called first & the dude who picked up acted like they ain't even sell jewelry. Told him specifically what I was looking for & he acted like I called Pizza Hut or something. Said whatevs & shot them an email, got a reply in 24 hours. Taking my money to Reys anyway just wanted a comparison

Is there a long turn around time with Daniels ? I emailed him last week about my chain an he said it would take 3 days haven't heard back from him since. I also read in the previous pages the communication with them isn't that great. Has anyone bought anything from Daniels lately ???
Yeah sounds about right

Better off going with Rey!!!

Last edited:
The dude that answers at first is just the person that helps him like with pawns and stuff , the actual shopping is with damn idk i always say let me talk to the tall white dude idk if his name is daniel or not but hes the owner lol , thats only twice that i called though cause i always just show up theyre in my part of town hialeah aka lil cuba

Back
Top Bottom