**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Speaking of Pawn shops, is it true that pawnshop keepers for the most part are rich?  Ben Baller said most of them make $250-300k and some of them can make $1mil a year

anybody know how big Future's circle pendants are and his cuban with it? looking to get a solid gold one plain.

500 over scrap is fine...u forgot when u buy new you're paying for labor...even ur jesus piece can see that lol.

Lol, a 33% markup is fine on a used piece of old *******t?

I paid less than scrap on a 100+ gram baht chain and your advising someone to pay 500 over scrap on some garbage? 

Everything I post is I own.  You walking around with your jesus piece in your pocket when I got 5 or 6 set ups complete with watches and all....

Stick to them mossanites breh.

is your 5-6 setups combined worth my jesus on a heavy cuban im taking out for it though? thats da question :lol: :nerd:

and none of ur setups even touching my old set up so...

giphy.gif

now as for Gold being an investment, its a haven for value cuz its a commodity, if u buy low and sell high guess what? u made an investment & cashed in on it.

also, da last thing anyone should care about is if Gold is used...da **** is fungible, if u see a chain used for sale, whether its a pawnshop, ebay, your homie, etc. you recognize da scrap price of da moment, if da price being offered is close to that amount, hop on it, whatever it is, 9/10 times it'll always been better than retail.

anybody know how big Future's circle pendants are and his cuban with it? looking to get a solid gold one plain.

future's piece about da size of a subway cookie i seen it when it wasn't finished at aviannes...and his chain lookin like 11mm.

Is the scrap price the same as the spot price? If not where can I go to see the current scrap prices

Seeing yall chunky cuban bracelets making me want to upgrade this 24kt one to 14mm

Unless you can afford to get 14mm in 24kt I don't think it's worth it to step down to 14-18kt to go wider. You're already winning.

My girl told me not to kop anything unless its 24kt, otherwise it just means you're broke :lol: She's Asian tho.

Unless you can afford to get 14mm in 24kt I don't think it's worth it to step down to 14-18kt to go wider. You're already winning.

My girl told me not to kop anything unless its 24kt, otherwise it just means you're broke :lol: She's Asian tho.

i would be interested to see what a 24k gold bracelet that big looks from everyday wear. i'd imagine it would be banged up because of how soft it is.

i would be interested to see what a 24k gold bracelet that big looks from everyday wear. i'd imagine it would be banged up because of how soft it is.

that and da density would make it really uncomfortable to wear.

is your 5-6 setups combined worth my jesus on a heavy cuban im taking out for it though? thats da question
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

and none of ur setups even touching my old set up so...

giphy.gif

now as for Gold being an investment, its a haven for value cuz its a commodity, if u buy low and sell high guess what? u made an investment & cashed in on it.

also, da last thing anyone should care about is if Gold is used...da **** is fungible, if u see a chain used for sale, whether its a pawnshop, ebay, your homie, etc. you recognize da scrap price of da moment, if da price being offered is close to that amount, hop on it, whatever it is, 9/10 times it'll always been better than retail.
Negro please. You are placing value on a theoretical cuban you don't even own. Every last piece of Jewelry I have posted with the exception of the pics I took from el paso I own.  You are talking stupidity if you believe for one moment that pendant is worth more than all my stuff.

My jesus is on ebay and several other websites right now for $10k.  How much you think I paid for the 11mm  29 inch white gold cuban and bracelet from Rey?  The diamond cross?  My baht set up?  Rose gold rope, jesus and bracelet? 3X Breitling watches? Rose gold bell & ross that I havent worn in 2 years?

That diamond ring I dipped in rodium has a 1ct miners cut diamond in the center. The appraisal says it is estimated to be from the early 1900's based on the cut. Where in the world do you find rings with miners cut diamonds in them in 2016?  

Multiple cubans, multiple rings, multiple pendants, multiple bracelets, multiple watches and your telling me that lonely jesus with no chain is worth more than all my pieces.  HA!

$500 dollars over scrap is not a good deal.  My comment was specific to that BS chain you told ol boy to buy.  33% over scrap for an ancient chain is getting you no where.

How long do you think it will take his "investment" to mature based on current gold rates if he pays 33% over the actual value?  

Seeing yall chunky cuban bracelets making me want to upgrade this 24kt one to 14mm

My girl told me not to kop anything unless its 24kt, otherwise it just means you're broke
laugh.gif
She's Asian tho.
thats just not smart for jewelry tho

rolex/ap/patek/cartier all make their watches in 18k so thats a nice and exceptional alloy

not saying those companies dictate whats exceptional, but it adds a little bit of validity to the composition considering they make jewelry/timepieces and are considered high-end quality brands

im with other dude tho, for jewelry, 24k seems not so cool considering its soft and doesnt hold its shape as well as lesser gold concentrations

but its more valuable and worth more so it goes either way

Back
Top Bottom