**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nah. I'm cool on having a lienholder for some jewelry :lol: If I can't cop it outright I don't need to be purchasing it in the first place. Think that's the mentality with most in here

Nah. I'm cool on having a lienholder for some jewelry
laugh.gif
If I can't cop it outright I don't need to be purchasing it in the first place. Think that's the mentality with most in here
yup

Nah. I'm cool on having a lienholder for some jewelry :lol: If I can't cop it outright I don't need to be purchasing it in the first place. Think that's the mentality with most in here

most of da Jewelry here is worth at least a decently equipped car, i dont see how paying for it similarly (with no interest to boot) cant be a decent option.

i would do it once some of my prior obligations are fulfilled.

most of da Jewelry here is worth at least a decently equipped car, i dont see how paying for it similarly (with no interest to boot) cant be a decent option.

The thought of financing jewelry is stupid and the only way I would recommend that is if you're credit is already messed up,you don't give a damn and you're tossing a line out there to see who's going to bite and if they let you walk out of that store with financed jewelry god bless them because that would be highway robbery.That's the only way.Which I'm sure happens a few times a month in a place like that,turning people away.

I would agree with y'all but dude is talking about financing it with 0% interest. So it's essentially the same as stacking up to cop a piece but instead you get to walk out with it now. Not the same as financing a car or buying with a credit card

considering a used one goes for about 12-15k? why not?
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlennVagmire  

Financing a car is different than Jewelry.

Might as well start financing designer clothes too.
apples and oranges b, a car 99% of da times always loses value...coppin solid gold

pieces that many more times than not go up in price looks like a defacto money exchange policy to me.

the only way I would recommend that is if you're credit is already messed up,you don't give a damn and you're tossing a line out there to see who's going to bite and if they let you walk out of that store with financed jewelry god bless them because that would be highway robbery.
why would a leinholder extend you a creditline if you got piss poor credit? 
laugh.gif

im callin these guys, i speak spanish imma see was good.

oh btw, this price guide should be helpful in 14kt gold.

1470216_748694815159553_1894011616_n.jpg

I would agree with y'all but dude is talking about financing it with 0% interest. So it's essentially the same as stacking up to cop a piece but instead you get to walk out with it now. Not the same as financing a car or buying with a credit card

i'd like to see the fine print, has to be a catch. maybe like 850 credit score :lol:

Although I would never finance jewelry, if you already have a car. financing a fancy time peice probably is a better invetment than financing another car :lol:

Last edited:
Imma leave this one alone but......same cats fronting with mosanites are likely the same ones financing jewelry like they are paid.

:lol: w/e b.

cant directly come at moissanites from a factual standpoint so u slander da messenger.. politics 101.

Back
Top Bottom