**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Visiting Daniel's and Rey's later today to see what size and quality I want my first cuban to be like. Yall got anything you want me to ask them, lemme know.

Wats the pros & cons of 14k vs 18k yellow gold?
14k has less percentage of actual gold, and is more durable for everyday wear. 18 has obviously has more of a percentage, is softer but not much weaker, and is more yellow/shiny in its color. Honestly think it's preferable to how you want your jewelry to look and what you can afford.

14k has less percentage of actual gold, and is more durable for everyday wear. 18 has obviously has more of a percentage, is softer but not much weaker, and is more yellow/shiny in its color. Honestly think it's preferable to how you want your jewelry to look and what you can afford.

Is the difference in appearance that noticeable for like a chain or a bracelet?

Yes if you are use to rocking 18k and then see a 14k. But the normal person probably can't tell the difference. It all boils down to personal perference. Most high end jewelry brands and watch makers stick with 18k if that matters to you. 

Is the difference in appearance that noticeable for like a chain or a bracelet?
Go back a page. My set up I posted has all 3 :lol:

My throwback piece. WHite gold cuban and 6 ct cross.

Getting a two tone datejust 2 for wedding gift. Cant decide between black or gold face. Any opinions? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom