**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I think ninja said it a while ago, the best minimum is 13mm, chain or bracelet, for me 17 mm was to big so I down sized to 13mm and it's perfect for me

yellow gold is 13mm and the white gold is 17mm for me the 17mm was just to big for daily wear, I love the 13mm over the 17mm the 17mm was just much for me

yellow gold is 13mm and the white gold is 17mm for me the 17mm was just to big for daily wear, I love the 13mm over the 17mm the 17mm was just much for me

different strokes, id rock that 17 bracelet daily easily.

17mm for a chain too much though...

fire BTW.

Last edited:
Damn I like chunky jewelry. 17mm chain and 19mm braclet would be love. Bring gold back to under $800 an ounce someone please.

Can someone point me in the direction of a jeweler who does custom gold pendants for a fair price. I'm trying to get something like an ankh to go on my cuban. Thanks.

How do y'all feel about 10k gold?

I agree with above, not majority gold but still considered gold to US regulations. If you can afford 14k 18k, etc. really up to you, its still gold, just 10k. Also, depends if you going to re-sell later too.

just copped a nice subtle set up from my guy in NYC, 14k Franco with 14k pendants..

I was wondering tho, id like to replace the CZ on the prayer hands with real diamonds and maybe insert some yellow diamonds on the eyes for the Jesus piece. Also, the backs are hollow. Is there a way I can get that filled in??

Last edited:
just copped a nice subtle set up from my guy in NYC, 14k Franco with 14k pendants..

I was wondering tho, id like to replace the CZ on the prayer hands with real diamonds and maybe insert some yellow diamonds on the eyes for the Jesus piece. Also, the backs are hollow. Is there a way I can get that filled in??
For all that work, you might as well get a new piece with those specs.

That's the type of stuff you see in the middle of the mall.

I also think it would be better to just get some new pieces that you'd be satisfied with.

That's the type of stuff you see in the middle of the mall.

I also think it would be better to just get some new pieces that you'd be satisfied with.

But I'm satisfied with what I got [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It was just a question, but I honestly like the look of them. Sorry if it's not up to your standards tho.

Last edited:
If you like it, then great, cause who am i to judge. I thought you werent satisfied cause of wanting to modify it.

The cost pf filling the pieces up and adding diamonds wouldnt be worth it imo

Last edited:
If you like it, then great, cause who am i to judge. I thought you werent satisfied cause of wanting to modify it.

Haha nah it was just a thought, but it does makes sense to just buy new pieces with those specs.

And idk the stuff this guy has gives me this old school , 90s vibe from it. Apprantley mackemore and a couple of other up and comers cop from him too

Last edited:
Is 29' inch 9.3mm too much to go on a Figaro ?

I had a perfect 25' inch 60 gram Figaro last year, but I sold it like a idiot. My local jeweler told me he got a heavy 29' 9.3mm for the low

Last edited:

Filling in might be more labor than it's worth. You could probably get a solid back plate put onto it by a jeweler for a nominal cost. 

Edit: Maybe look into replacing those bails instead, one of my pieces had a similar bail but I had it swapped out before I took possession. They're really flimsy imo. 

Last edited:
I have a 8.5mm 24" Cuban started wearing all the time like gym,work and even going to bed lol. I would only wear it when I went out do any of you guys daily you're Cuban without taking it off? Or is it to obnoxious ?

Standard Jesus piece gold with 8mm beaded chain.

Micro yeezy red Jesus piece with ruby.

All from bijouterie Gonin

Michael Louis card holder red python.

https://www.bijouteriegonin.com/ are they a good company to get jewelry from even though you cant get the high end kanye west style jesus piece ?
I'm confused with your questions about this shop. It's evident they sell gold plated costume Jewlery. It's like Asking a question about Knock off jordans in a Jordan thread.
No bueno :smh:

maybe he's wondering if they're safe to order from.  
That one and other catalogue jesuses look better than the if and co screech in my humble opinion

Too bad many have cz's
yeah this would look ok if:
there was an actual crown of thrones design
the facial features were slightly different (lose the eyebrows and alter the beard somewhat)

oh and real diamonds instead of CZ always helps too.  IIRC this is basically the ghostface jesus when there's a crown n thorn on the head and no stones in the hair so maybe it wasn't really necessary to go on about this. 

Back
Top Bottom