**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ferg with the 5 time zone Jacob

My favorite was always the one with the J&C iced out band

Sup NT

I’m traveling to NYC in a couple of weeks from Europe (where i live) where in NY do i buy the best Cuban? i’m looking for Rey’s/Daniels quality, 14k - 26-28inch - 12-14mm, any help would be much appriciated, not looking for a deal/best price just a nice handcrafted cuban.

Sold a NT member a watch that fakewatchbuster stated was fake..... ducked the guy and when he finally replied back said he would send the guy his money back once he sold the watch to someone else
He also sells frankenstein rolexes. I saw a DayDate with a stainless steel presidential band. I would never trust that guy with ANYTHING. 

Last edited:
Joey always had some iconic pieces. TS chain is one my favorite rap chains next to the Roc piece. 

Also, Stephon Marbury's star in the TS Take me home video was clean. 

Can't remember who it was but did homz ever find out if it was cheaper to melt down old gold into a chain or just trade the gold on it?? I got 90+grams of broken gold and 3-1oz pamps I was thinkin of turning into a couple cubans

what is that piece even of? the RR symbol?

anyone know where i can get that small coin pendant with the N letter inside, same one that nas got basically.

but not looking to pay what nas paid obviously. nyc area :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom