**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It depends on how heavy in grams the chain is and if it's 14k or 18k
I'd probably go 14k just because all my other chains are 14 . Im not looking for a exact number just an estimate.
I'd go for the chain and just take a bus or walk.
I have a few cars but I said a paint job . Ive been eyeing this candy tangerine for my camaro but I seen someone wearing a nice cuban the other day and that reminded me I need to up my game.

6 figure deposit? didnt you have a thread at one point asking for donations?
At some point yes. Several years ago after I required half of my right lung to be removed. Without proper insurance at the time due to it being a bit of an unexpected emergency and a bad financial situation, a €4000something bill was pretty devastating to my mom and I at the time. Over the years I've been doing pretty well for myself through online income as I became chronically ill and disabled not too long after said surgery. But that doesn't really have anything to do with the 6 figure deposits. To put it bluntly, I inherited €300k amongst other things after my dad died at 55 due to alcoholism in June. I made a detailed post about it in the thread about nothing. Neither I or my mom expected much and were rather baffled when we saw the bank accounts, given that he has practically made his home uninhabitable due to neglect and never indicated he had such money. I know he earned a decent wage but he'd often refuse to chip in as little as €100 or even €50 for some of my medical bills throughout the years. I'd have to pick my words very carefully to not immediately piss him off and he'd often refuse and say "hey I need to live too". As it turned out, during most of those occasions he apparently had that kind of money just sitting in his bank account but lied to my face again and again as if he didn't have €100 on some occasions to spare for a chronically ill son.
He didn't pay child support and I never asked for birthday gifts so it's not like I asked for much.
In order to fully explain in detail I'd probably clog up the thread with unrelated stuff. But you're welcome to PM if you want more information.
I bought myself a treat as you saw there but my #1 priority now is expanding that capital and work towards owning my own home.

IMG_5595.JPG
Em wit the thick rope joint last night...

I never thought the day would come where I’d want a custom pendant/chain set up but here I am. I traveled abroad and got inspired to get something. It will be super simple, just a “dog tag” type chain in 24K and most importantly a custom pendant that I can see being the height of a stick of Chapstick. I know there are a lot of variables involved in pricing but I can’t see it being more than a couple stacks max. I also don’t want the jewelers branding on any of it.

Who is the best to go to in the NYC Diamon District? Is it Avianne? I really have no idea, I am into watches but have my own connects for that, as far as this hoping my NT fam can help me out.

I never thought the day would come where I’d want a custom pendant/chain set up but here I am. I traveled abroad and got inspired to get something. It will be super simple, just a “dog tag” type chain in 24K and most importantly a custom pendant that I can see being the height of a stick of Chapstick. I know there are a lot of variables involved in pricing but I can’t see it being more than a couple stacks max. I also don’t want the jewelers branding on any of it.

A 24k chain and pendant that is the height of a stick of chap stick will be more than 2k. Go 14k - 18k. 24 is too soft.

At some point yes. Several years ago after I required half of my right lung to be removed. Without proper insurance at the time due to it being a bit of an unexpected emergency and a bad financial situation, a €4000something bill was pretty devastating to my mom and I at the time. Over the years I've been doing pretty well for myself through online income as I became chronically ill and disabled not too long after said surgery. But that doesn't really have anything to do with the 6 figure deposits. To put it bluntly, I inherited €300k amongst other things after my dad died at 55 due to alcoholism in June. I made a detailed post about it in the thread about nothing. Neither I or my mom expected much and were rather baffled when we saw the bank accounts, given that he has practically made his home uninhabitable due to neglect and never indicated he had such money. I know he earned a decent wage but he'd often refuse to chip in as little as €100 or even €50 for some of my medical bills throughout the years. I'd have to pick my words very carefully to not immediately piss him off and he'd often refuse and say "hey I need to live too". As it turned out, during most of those occasions he apparently had that kind of money just sitting in his bank account but lied to my face again and again as if he didn't have €100 on some occasions to spare for a chronically ill son.
He didn't pay child support and I never asked for birthday gifts so it's not like I asked for much.
In order to fully explain in detail I'd probably clog up the thread with unrelated stuff. But you're welcome to PM if you want more information.
I bought myself a treat as you saw there but my #1 priority now is expanding that capital and work towards owning my own home.

Sorry to hear that man. Glad there is at least some silver lining. Anyway, nice ring!

^ that bear piece is too dope... i cant wait until i get my money right and get my benz piece with gary at golden sun... just thinking if i should get a thicker rope or stick with what i got... i already feel weird rocking both my chains at the same time at the mall so might just keep my rope as is :lol:

Nice transition brother, enjoy it in good health

Back
Top Bottom