**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I like watching CMG’a videos. The wait is kinda long.

Rey’s actually got mine in 2 weeks time.

Ordered on the 1st and was around my neck across the country on the 15th.

14k family crest ring. All done by hand. 28 grams. Wear it every day. Chunky. Wear a plain 14k yellow gold wedding band on the other hand. Want to upgrade my watch situation and I'm set.
168bbpf.jpg

Question: I have a 22kt Gold half sovereign, but the frame it’s in is 9kt Gold (cos England) - now I’m looking at getting a 2-3mm chain to put it on (bale width is 5mm) - been looking on Sarraf at Miami Cubans and also a diamond cut rope - would buying 14kt wear on the bale over time and make it break?

I would think if anything would break it would be the chain since 14k is softer than 9k but that probably won't happen at all. I used to wear a 14k pendant on a 10k chain and nothing happened besides the gold not matching.

Hit up Daniel jewelry inc on a 18k 10mm rope chain 18” length the price they sent me was 10,400 for 180gram? Doesn’t that seem a bit too high?

Hit up Daniel jewelry inc on a 18k 10mm rope chain 18” length the price they sent me was 10,400 for 180gram? Doesn’t that seem a bit too high?

With ice? They playing with you if that's plain jane. I know they got a rep on NT but Rey was a no brainer after an interaction with them goofy guys at Daniel

With ice? They playing with you if that's plain jane. I know they got a rep on NT but Rey was a no brainer after an interaction with them goofy guys at Daniel
Yeah there was a text number from Instagram that i texted. Last time I bought a chain David hooked me up but don’t know if he still works there.

Yeah I hit up daniels for a bracelet and they said they were "out of stock" like wtf yall dont make them as people order them? Went straight to reys after.

Yeah there was a text number from Instagram that i texted. Last time I bought a chain David hooked me up but don’t know if he still works there.

Think ninja just posted Leon charging like $28/G for over 110 grams. I wouldn’t waste my time with Daniel’s.

Yeah I hit up daniels for a bracelet and they said they were "out of stock" like wtf yall dont make them as people order them? Went straight to reys after.

Mannn I was looking for a piece, called up Daniel and the dude that picked up the phone acted like I called a pizza place or something. I’m explaining what I’m looking for and dude acting like he has no idea that he even works at a jewelry spot. Said F it and hit up Rey, Norma hit me back asap and got the job done

Do you think a gold rope would be good on a full size Jesus or just keep my cuban ?
cuban, franco or bead chain is the best for The Jesus IMO. I think python said he had a rope chain that hit like a diamond chain and I def believe it, this type of situation could steal shine from The Jesus. It doesn't look bad tho:
cyhi-the-prynce-threatens-joe-buddens-career-rap-battle

Watch-Cyhi-The-Prynce-Freestyle-on-LA-Leakers.jpg

since yours is unpainted & stoneless I think a rope could really overwhelm The Jesus. better keep the cuban.

Thinking about grabbing a 9mm cuban from reys but I'm unsure what would be a good length for that size... been out of the jewelry game for a while but I want a nice piece and nothing too long..any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

14k family crest ring. All done by hand. 28 grams. Wear it every day. Chunky. Wear a plain 14k yellow gold wedding band on the other hand. Want to upgrade my watch situation and I'm set.
168bbpf.jpg

Did you shave that finger before putting the ring on?

24 to 30” is typically the most popular sizes. I’d suggest going to a local store or using a shoelace to figure out what you prefer

Back
Top Bottom