**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thinking about trading in my bracelet... probably won't cop until around Christmas though, but I would need to order it in my size anyway, which will probably take a couple of months.

20190606_162633.jpg

3/4 vs 3 cttw

20190606_162525.jpg

lol that san diego players chain is too long to be playing sports lmao... how you going to run bases with a chain that long. take off the base ball pants, glove and high socks... throw on some shorts and J's he is on his way to a day party lmmfao

Thinking about trading in my bracelet... probably won't cop until around Christmas though, but I would need to order it in my size anyway, which will probably take a couple of months.

20190606_162633.jpg

3/4 vs 3 cttw

20190606_162525.jpg

you could get a better setting on that 3cttw

It seems like it would be very uncomfortable to run the bases with a chain that big hitting you on the chest.
At least it wasn’t like ol buddy whose tennis chain broke and the infield got a small diamond shower.

Need some advice.... looking to cop a diamond cut solid rope chain. Want to get 14kt white gold, probably 28 inches, 3 or 4mm but want to customise the clasp so that it's more robust than normal.

Any suggestions on where to look? Rey's only do Cubans (from what I can see) and Daniels doesn't get great press, whilst Leon seems to only have yellow gold.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Need some advice.... looking to cop a diamond cut solid rope chain. Want to get 14kt white gold, probably 28 inches, 3 or 4mm but want to customise the clasp so that it's more robust than normal.

Any suggestions on where to look? Rey's only do Cubans (from what I can see) and Daniels doesn't get great press, whilst Leon seems to only have yellow gold.

You don't know what you want . 28 inch is slightly long for a 3 or 4 mm rope

most people are really going to regret buying these baguette and emerald pieces when it comes trade in time. That cut is meant for large stones and very high quality diamonds.

https://www.jewelrycircle.com/produ...ld-chains/white-gold-diamond-cut-rope-chains/

Ive purchased 3 ropes from jewelry circle n no complaints. There’s a coupon floating around for 10% or $100 off entire purchase

So the canary baguette is available. It’s a 1 of 1. Buying next week.

Wow I worded the above all wrong. This is crazy... so the watch was made for me... lol this is crazy. I made reference to wanting it in passing when I bought some other stuff and Jacob made the damn thing. It def didn’t cross my mind. I will show pics when I pick it up. Defiantly wasn’t expecting it as it takes 7-8 months to make and totally was not on my mind. U would think I was BS unless I post this text message convo we were just having lol this is kind of crazy

Last edited:
It seems like it would be very uncomfortable to run the bases with a chain that big hitting you on the chest.
At least it wasn’t like ol buddy whose tennis chain broke and the infield got a small diamond shower.

these dudes tuck em in, im pretty sure he whipped it out for da flick :lol:

ol boy from da Cubs had a massive cuban link but it was tucked during action, and came out when be flipped da bat or something.

What are some pendant ideas other than the usual jesus or cross pieces?
Record company logo *shrug* lol

If you own a company... do your company logo. Do ur name on an interesting way

Do your country

Mainly pendants identify with who you are. Just do something that represents who you are. Defiantly don’t reapproriate other people’s logos... al-la Dream chasers x rolls Royce

Last edited:
The Jesus>

Lazarus is good & Saint Michaels of course. If you don't like the Catholic stuff dragons are cool.

Back
Top Bottom