**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

agree that the newer style lock on The Cuban is terrible when it's on a chain, bracelet it seams OK. I like the foldover clasps on those jp chains. we need moar pictures of Tyga's St. Michaels, the way they did the diamonds on the wings on this thing is killer:
michael-mente-and-tyga-is-seen-at-revolve-festival-during-coachella-picture-id1142793186

nice, do ppl in Japan traditionally wear 18k gold? I would think they would wear 22k or 24k if anything. This Seiko would be so :emoji_fire: if it was 18k gold instead of gold plated stainless
s-l1600.jpg

The 7mm looks right around the size I’m looking for. Might go 8mm.

What’s the best price I can find a 8mm 7inch Cuban bracelet for?

P.S. Yes 7 in my wrist is disgustingly tiny.

nice, do ppl in Japan traditionally wear 18k gold? I would think they would wear 22k or 24k if anything. This Seiko would be so :emoji_fire: if it was 18k gold instead of gold plated stainless
s-l1600.jpg
18k only, 24k too soft usually pendant here is 24k though, . Are you living in US? Where is the gold come from?

I hit up Leon a few times off ninjahoods recommendation. His prices weren’t the best for normal size or small stuff. When it comes to chunky his prices can’t be beat.

18k only, 24k too soft usually pendant here is 24k though, . Are you living in US? Where is the gold come from?
live in the United States, yes. Majority of my jewelry comes from fleabay, I think most of it was probably made in China or NYC. Sum of it is real 18k Cartier pieces but I still think those were possibly made in China. I Do have a couple of gold Cartier watches with components made in Europe most likely.

What's general rule of thumb for how many mm larger a Cuban bracelet should be than your chain? Feel like I remember reading 2mm more but I might've pulled that number out the sky.

My chain is 10mm, want to cop the bracelet soon.

What's general rule of thumb for how many mm larger a Cuban bracelet should be than your chain? Feel like I remember reading 2mm more but I might've pulled that number out the sky.

My chain is 10mm, want to cop the bracelet soon.
Get 20mm, go big or you’ll regret it like everybody. I got 14mm 18k and want to go bigger now

But I plan on getting a watch or an diamond Cuban bracelet and stack it

Back
Top Bottom