**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

didn't Ben Baller dis Icebox for posting on NT but they never got :angry: ?
You know what's messed up. There are people watching that own those pieces in the window that Greg is calling trash on the IG story.
I think these expensive custom jewelers probably say anything that doesn't come from them is trash.

didn't Ben Baller dis Icebox for posting on NT but they never got :angry: ?

I think these expensive custom jewelers probably say anything that doesn't come from them is trash.
I only remember him praising Icebox and even referred clients to them. Things could've changed though.

AE54885F-94EE-48CD-AE51-D911DDAAAAA3.png

greg always has a look in his photos like someone blew a nasty fart around him and now hes offended.

Ben's a snake oil salesmen and a great promoter but a ****ty person and it's not about the money that he tried to use to get into certain social circles but if your from LA or know someone in the industry Ben is getting the Wendy Williams treatment.

Carry on posting cubans and jesus pieces which has just totally consumed some of you guys minds....

Ben's a snake oil salesmen and a great promoter but a ****ty person and it's not about the money that he tried to use to get into certain social circles but if your from LA or know someone in the industry Ben is getting the Wendy Williams treatment.

Carry on posting cubans and jesus pieces which has just totally consumed some of you guys minds....
kk, this is 1 that Traxnyc posted years ago which I think has potential to be extremely dope with a different type of halo & if done in polished yellow gold with a slightly different face
891334_228390880701549_1907998380_n.jpg

I actually like this type of setting/diamond size when it's in yellow gold. Ninjahood/other halo jesus fans, what chew think?

Every JP that has been posted in here that isn't a Jacob or a similar variation just looks off to me. Every jeweler has tried to make, borrow, etc a JP and IMO they all don't stack up to a Jacob.

I seem to remember been saying that he got into the jewelry business through his uncle or cousin. Wasn't even a jeweler by trade but more of a runner and promoter then self taught himself and learned from the family.

Come on now Ben has been friends with and then subsequently beefed with or taken shots at just about every jeweler that has been mentioned in these threads...All 100 of the Texas Johnny's, LAX, GoldenSun, IceBox, and JimmyBoi.

Back
Top Bottom