**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Why is it that they always refuse to use nice jewelry when they do these shows. What on earth is this trash

987BC8DC-C393-4418-9333-A9C9A921A691.png

depending where you live take a little vacation to miami.

Haha wish I could. Took a month long vacation in June, rest of my leave is set for a vacation next month. Prolly gonna do that when I decide to cop a 12mm chain in the future though.

So, what’s your guys thoughts on treated dimonds? Even if they’re si-vvs? Getting my Jesus piece apprised here soon and what some input.

So, what’s your guys thoughts on treated dimonds? Even if they’re si-vvs? Getting my Jesus piece apprised here soon and what some input.

Almost all coloured diamond pieces have treated diamonds. If it was natural it would be so much more expensive, especially if it was some fancy vivid colour like what Jacob uses

Almost all coloured diamond pieces have treated diamonds. If it was natural it would be so much more expensive, especially if it was some fancy vivid colour like what Jacob uses

Good looking out boss. Wanted to make sure since mine has yellow diamonds and it’s a Jacob piece. I’ll report back once I get the appraisal done up.

Jewelry mutual the go to here? I’m Allstate for all my insurance.

Good looking out boss. Wanted to make sure since mine has yellow diamonds and it’s a Jacob piece. I’ll report back once I get the appraisal done up.

Jewelry mutual the go to here? I’m Allstate for all my insurance.

get it appraised by Jacob themselves

you can tell your stones are treated if your yellow looks a little greenish.... for what the original retail was the piece is likely treated

couple of other things also in da Mustard video...

-ellitot copyrighted his own design?

-meek mill's Dream Chaser piece is slowly approaching classic status

-that was a gooood representation of jewelers..Shyne...Ben Baller...Eliott/aviannie...

442C83F2-F673-461C-B001-B77492E73CA7.png
Yo you guys gotta tell homie w/the micro if&co jp he need to upgrade. They gotta enamel piece fully iced now.

are the yellow stones on the GLC treated? they prolly look like the best treated stones I've scene if so.
ahh, da reggaeton stars number 1 guy
he has another bracelet listed that you might dig & this time it's yellow gold so it would match your set up. it's a bit pricier than the rose gold 1 but the sides are solid
https://www.ebay.com/itm/14k-Yellow...-White-Diamond-Stunning-Bracelet/122730963818
I dislike seeing diamond bracelets like this where the sides aren't 100% solid but it seams kind of rare. even the pieces that are like 20k+ have the rectangular holes on the sides or sum other kind of cut out.

Last edited:
this video is a good example of how you can tell this tennis chain is likely fake... The piece is real but chain fake.... I say that because you can see how even white stones have to be color matched.

Rafael Nadal wore a $725,000 watch
while he was winning the French Open

Cork Gaines

Jun. 10, 2018, 12:08 PM
5b1d48271ae66218008b4b15-750-500.jpg
Matthew Stockman/Getty Images

bet da NFL will clamp down next week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom