**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

20190911_162330.jpg
Last time that I checked..there was 5 chains on my neck...it was no **** on my rep! R.I.P NIP

^^^^^^ unless those have sentimental value I’d use that gold refiner info and start over. One nice piece,even a plain Cuban, better than all that nonsense.
I see a figaro, solid franco , ropes & a bullet chain, those have all been held in high esteem in the jewelry threads historically. sum of those pieces just need to be cleaned and/or polished. The Japanese script (I Think that's what it is?) could use an upgrade in stones TBH but I have a few pieces with I Clarity diamonds so no shots. seams like a lotta ppl say that you should just melt your old stuff & put it towards sumthing new (I think he may even be doing that with those) but jewelry is getting very expensive, I think upgrading old pieces is a good idea sumtimes.

^^^^^^ unless those have sentimental value I’d use that gold refiner info and start over. One nice piece,even a plain Cuban, better than all that nonsense.
Tht nonsense is 250 grams of jewelry I had for 20yrs.. not including 325g of scrap(future cuban)! If u been apart of NT u might have seen me ask opinions on a couple big pieces verse 10 mediums. But u prob just a D ridah.. if not pull out your collection and show me how its done OG?ponson! Every now and then I have to put on my old hat and pull highsiders cards so while im at it whoever the hater was tht said I should invest in a home or whtever he said when we were talkin bout Cuban sizes...I own my own roofing business, 2 rental properties and a legal grow! And I'm waitin on u OG?ponson

Last edited:
What's a good style silver chain to get for pendants and to also rock solo. I have a diamond cross pendant and then a custom pendant coming that i won in a contest. Both are silver. I got the cross as a kid and the figaro is too small in length. I could either just replace that or try a new style. What do you guys suggest?

-

14k gold

Fancy yellow VS diamonds

300 grams

15mm

Some may not like yellow on yellow, however I like it because you rarely see yellow on yellow get faked... it also gives that illusion of oh that’s just a gold chain till light hits it and it’s blinking lights like and edm festival

1B1A9279-8E92-4E66-9480-721DF45C4BF1.jpeg
Do you have a video or somewhere we can see? That’s dope

Back
Top Bottom