**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

leon type did quote me a lil bit different on a rose gold just cuz da metallurgy on da making side is slightly different, could just be a inconvenience tax too thou :lol:
IIRC danieljewelryinc told an NT it was 4% extra for rose & 10% extra for white. then there was a situation w/ rose gold & cadmium which is very toxic when another NTer got a rose gold cuban made & of course there's rhodium plating for white. I do notice that the rose gold Rolex day dates from the 60's & 70's with worn down lugz seam to still have higher asking prices than yellow but I saw an 1803 that was rose gold without a gold band auction off on fleabay for less than 6 grand the other day.

Last edited:
gigantic cuban>gigantic rope chains. even if the music took a step back this past decade was productive in the style department of the whole movement.

the mold for this Z-Shock Jesus actually looks OK

I think 1 of these popped up on fleabay years ago in yellow but IDK if it was the same mold

Last edited:
gigantic cuban>gigantic rope chains. even if the music took a step back this past decade was productive in the style department of the whole movement.
LOL!
Men these days are wearing stretch pants and lady rings with random face tattoos looking like a bus station toilet stall, and the vest bag. There have been some good things, like the dookie size Cuban, but definitely some L’s along the way.

4743CB19-3F70-4A26-A498-378BABB33652.jpeg
Any ideas for custom pendants (Ohio)? Looking to get this piece done as a mini or micro, solid 14k 3D. Maybe only diamond cut as opposed to stones
in it. Any recs? Idea on what I should except to pay? Looking to put on a 3mm-4mm Franco.

Thanks!

B.... any insight? Thanks!

I saw a dude working at the Deli section of my local grocery store with a nice heavy Cuban and Jesus piece on . That thing had to be worth at least 14G's . I would've of took a pic , but I didn't want any smoke

Back
Top Bottom