**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Depends what you have locally, but you'll get the worst prices at those "We Buy Gold" spots, pawn shop might be a bit better than that. Selling directly to another person would get you the best price, otherwise see if any local jewelers would give you a decent price on it.

Thanks for the response. I'll definitely check around..

I wouldn't knock selling on Ebay , but you have to give detail and take decent pics .

I sold a couple heavy Cubans for what it cost for me to buy it in the first place , but the 10% fee and shipping made it a four hundred dollar less difference

Bought a 14k cuban about 10mm about a year ago but I really don't wear it much. how much is gold going for now and where are places that I could sell it? I want a small rope or two just something for everyday. Thanks in advance fellas.

Why don't you wear it?

Specs? (Length and weight). Where was it purchased?

Why don't you wear it?

Specs? (Length and weight). Where was it purchased?
I've always worn smaller jewelry and decided to go bigger but it's not something I would wear everyday and really don't see myself keeping it. 10.4mm, 22inch, 175 or so grams and I got it from Rey's!

I've always worn smaller jewelry and decided to go bigger but it's not something I would wear everyday and really don't see myself keeping it. 10.4mm, 22inch, 175 or so grams and I got it from Rey's!

thats smaller than my older cuban...real talk u probably rarely wore it and never got used to it...just wear it tucked in keep it moving..

thats smaller than my older cuban...real talk u probably rarely wore it and never got used to it...just wear it tucked in keep it moving..
Yeah I do rarely wear it so I agree on that premise.. still debating if I'm going to keep it or not but just in case I don't I wanted to see where I could sell it and no better place than to ask you guy's!

How ridiculous is this quote from Jacoje for a custom pendant?
C7A71EB2-25AB-4BA1-ADE5-54BF9D2EB54B.jpeg

this is what i do... i got 2 chains 1 small cuban 6.5 and a rope 8.5 both with pendants...i tuck both chains in...when i just had my cuban i would wear that alone but now that i got both chains with pendants i just tuck it in... i dont want the attention and it just looks too gaudy to wear out both...i can wear one of the chains untucked but i feel naked not wearing both lol...i want a third chain something small to wear everyday and out not tucked in... was thinking a mariner with a iced out cross... if i did cop that would be my last piece of jewelry lmao

Yeah I do rarely wear it so I agree on that premise.. still debating if I'm going to keep it or not but just in case I don't I wanted to see where I could sell it and no better place than to ask you guy's!

just keep it and wear it tucked in for a few weeks..you'll get used it it, trust me.

your specs is da sweet spot of a big chain you can wear daily.

How much do you guys think 18k is going for right now? Earlier this year I paid like 41 I think

is there a way to calculate a general price based off gold price and purity (14k,18k, etc)

Back
Top Bottom