**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The cuban on the Terror Squad piece is nuts, good stuff. kool story in the DJ Clue post, I did not know that Tito made that piece, he's really must have made everyone's stuff before Jacob came along. those Geneva watches are actually what Pimp C meant in that line I referred to recently (not aftermarket parts). I don't know exactly how dissimilar their "Presidential" looks to the real deal, I've noticed the bezel looks different & of course the font on the day wheel. they did make a watch which looks like the Cartier watch I have & I was actually going to buy it on fleabay a few years back for the bracelet but I am glad I did not, it looks weaker than the official:
s-l1600.jpg

vs the Real Deal:
w521159_c.jpg

I was not going to buy the 1 pictured but a yellow 1 to go on a watch I posted the other day. The seller did not know how to measure the lugz tho & they ended the listing before I Could attempt to guide them thru it.

I’ve always liked Brons lion pieces. Not too much hair. Looks fierce. Most I see either the mane is too much around the head or they look soft...

I did not know that Tito made that piece, he's really must have made everyone's stuff before Jacob came along. those Geneva watches are actually what Pimp C meant in that line I referred to recently (not aftermarket parts). I don't know exactly how dissimilar their "Presidential" looks to the real deal

ill fill you in.

Tito was Jacob before Jacob... EVERYONE went to him...rappers went there cuz that's where da drug dealers at da time went.

"Geneva" watches are swiss automatic watches that were made of solid gold that "heavily borrowed" popular brand name design language at da time... they're not common anymore because gold is so expensive, but when da dollar & gold were more of a parity they were around.

they're not fake watches either....Croton, universe Geneve, etc. all made Rolex day date president style watches in solid gold for a cheaper price that Rolex.

331185107_o.jpg

here's one example.

IMG_1106.jpg

I ended up getting a Jacoje mini jesus to compliment my 2mm chain.

Anyone know where to get a diamond box lock made for a cuban? I'm probably getting a 10-12mm bracelet from Leon or Rey & I was thinking of either Treasures or Hutch's

Thats a nice Jesus Piece. I ended up getting the Icee Fresh Micro Kufi in 18k a few years ago. I love it, but it hurt to overpay. Its been great as a 24-7personal piece. I looked for a good alternative at a lower price point and wasn't happy. At the time there was LAX's and I didn't care for it. And Icebox but personally didn't like the large crown. At his price point, if he would have been around I would have considered it.

is that shape on the bail of the Jacoje Jesus described in a manner that is distinct? I would like to take the bail off the Jacob styled Jesus I have & put it on the Johnny Jesus since the stones match but then I would also need a new bail made & that type of shape looks good. the Rocafella pendant with the iceless bail aswell as the Nas kufi circa 2002 have bigger versions similar to this I Think. I almost trust a local jeweler to be able to shape a plain piece of gold like that but if there's a name for it that certainly helps.

That Jesus from George The Creator is huge & impressive. I personally don't really like that type of crown but it's still a very kool piece. IF&CO said this kufi was 250 grams of 14k gold
KUFI-JESUS-400x300_large.jpg

does Jesus face always have that curve on what is the left side of the photo? I don't see it as much in the 1 that is on tradesy rn but that may just be how the light is hitting it in this picture. kinda can't believe this was 10 years ago, hope other NTers & lurkers are getting better as they get older. posted at least a few times over the years but this is how they made it recently:
tumblr_o71d4tw7Xn1suhde5o1_1280.jpg

Thats a nice Jesus Piece. I ended up getting the Icee Fresh Micro Kufi in 18k a few years ago. I love it, but it hurt to overpay. Its been great as a 24-7personal piece. I looked for a good alternative at a lower price point and wasn't happy. At the time there was LAX's and I didn't care for it. And Icebox but personally didn't like the large crown. At his price point, if he would have been around I would have considered it.
Really? I actually like the if jesus more but its too expensive for such a small piece

is that shape on the bail of the Jacoje Jesus described in a manner that is distinct? I would like to take the bail off the Jacob styled Jesus I have & put it on the Johnny Jesus since the stones match but then I would also need a new bail made & that type of shape looks good. the Rocafella pendant with the iceless bail aswell as the Nas kufi circa 2002 have bigger versions similar to this I Think. I almost trust a local jeweler to be able to shape a plain piece of gold like that but if there's a name for it that certainly helps.
I'm not sure but I've seen the same bail before. Just show your jeweler pictures of it

Back
Top Bottom