**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

9254359C-4A13-4F72-84AC-34BB6F390B70.jpeg

showing my hang time.
30” 8mm cuban
26” 3mm rope
25” 1mm Franco
In my cheap suit smacked at my boiz wedding
I’m 5’9” n almost 6 ft in timbs bruhs

Those emerald and baguette pieces are going to age just about as well as the black diamond phase awhile back.

Is that a recent pic / for sale?
Unfortunately, no the pic is about 2 years old. It was sold for 5500 14K gold. I found out about this piece like 3 months after it was sold. The jeweler who sold it bought it from some wholesaler. Maybe Tito's inventory when he passed? That piece is floating around somewhere I can't find the current owner of the piece. I constantly browse online to see if I can find a real Tito piece online they are very hard to find. Besides Puff and Frank and another guy on IG i don't know if anyone else has a piece. I actually contacted the family of Tito so waiting on their response. Maybe they have something. From my research the molds have been destroyed

According to TV Johnny website each tooth is 4K so 16 teeth would make that grill around 64k 18k white gold S1 stones. Now if bettter quality stones than obviously more

Ive been looking at getting a Cuban bracelet this year....

thoughts?

those locks end up making a bracelet look like a mini id bracelet in a way that I don't like.
Unfortunately, no the pic is about 2 years old. It was sold for 5500 14K gold. I found out about this piece like 3 months after it was sold. The jeweler who sold it bought it from some wholesaler. Maybe Tito's inventory when he passed? That piece is floating around somewhere I can't find the current owner of the piece. I constantly browse online to see if I can find a real Tito piece online they are very hard to find. Besides Puff and Frank and another guy on IG i don't know if anyone else has a piece. I actually contacted the family of Tito so waiting on their response. Maybe they have something. From my research the molds have been destroyed
how much do you think that guy should charge to make a mold? not saying 5 grand isn't cheap but what should it be?

Back
Top Bottom