**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

those locks end up making a bracelet look like a mini id bracelet in a way that I don't like.

how much do you think that guy should charge to make a mold? not saying 5 grand isn't cheap but what should it be?
For just a mold I would charge just enough to make a master mold that way I could keep on file and make as many as needed. Seems like no demand for this piece or other jewelers would sell them

According to TV Johnny website each tooth is 4K so 16 teeth would make that grill around 64k 18k white gold S1 stones. Now if bettter quality stones than obviously more
The website is always way off. If you go in there with 20k cash you can get it

For just a mold I would charge just enough to make a master mold that way I could keep on file and make as many as needed. Seems like no demand for this piece or other jewelers would sell them
how much should sum1 charge to duplicate their Jesus piece tho? I've never had a custom piece made but I think the labour for a good looking design could get expensive since you wanna go with sum1 who's proven that they are good at hand carving wax or good at CAD. I don't think the demand for any standard sized iced out Jesus is very high rn. If Biggie goes into the rock & roll hall of fame this year the pieces might go there (if they're still around) as part of an exhibit so maybe pictures could be taken if what Frank has posted over the years isn't good enough.

I offered someone $500-1000 just to go to a jeweler of their choice to make a mold which I would then pay the jeweler to do and they said no
how much should sum1 charge to duplicate their Jesus piece tho? I've never had a custom piece made but I think the labour for a good looking design could get expensive since you wanna go with sum1 who's proven that they are good at hand carving wax or good at CAD. I don't think the demand for any standard sized iced out Jesus is very high rn. If Biggie goes into the rock & roll hall of fame this year the pieces might go there (if they're still around) as part of an exhibit so maybe pictures could be taken if what Frank has posted over the years isn't good enough.

55555.JPG

Grill that I got back in 2011. I only got to wear it for a few months. I still have it, I'm going to redo it soon too.

Looking at a 8mm 24” 14k Cuban. Is Daniels my best bet? Obviously quality, reputation and price are the biggest selling points for me. Also, the raised lettering and diamond sleek lock are both musts for me. Not sure if anywhere else offers those options and a decent price.

i got a similar combo compared to diddy but obviously not as iced out and expensive lol... got me a cuban and baby jesus which is inferior to tito and smaller and my benz piece is hollow with a rope... makes me want to rock both chains out instead of tucking it in... on another note that tito never gets old if i were diddy though id get a thicker cuban

Looking at a 8mm 24” 14k Cuban. Is Daniels my best bet? Obviously quality, reputation and price are the biggest selling points for me. Also, the raised lettering and diamond sleek lock are both musts for me. Not sure if anywhere else offers those options and a decent price.

Grimal, and leon both do da new coffin style lock too...i dont think i seen Rey's do it.

Back
Top Bottom