**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Those are lab diamonds and the chain is 10k, and on top of that I didnt even seen the listing of how much it weighed. Unless you’re good with a 2-5mm chain save up a few g’s

Doesn’t mention any details about the stones, also it’s 10k gold. At that price point, id say it’s a decent buy. Would prob be a bit cloudy.

Really been feeling the diamond tennis necklaces lately. Think they’re supper subtle and can be worn with a few different looks.

Do you all think this is a good price point for something like this?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-00Ct-1-R...hoker-Chain-10K-Real-Yellow-Gold/223699758226
Pass on it bro had no resell value if you’re gonna buy a chain by the highest karat possible in gold you can afford. Ideally second hand so you get for the closest price to scrap value price that way if you eventually sell you don’t take a huge hit.

17FFA7AC-4E55-4F9D-8D50-90D5D5B985FC.jpeg

thinking bout getting the one on the left made, it was $5k at jareds. 14k Si, the guy made my pendant said 18k VS for around 3

My 2cents on the white gold topic...

I agree that yellow gold hits harder (depending on the kt) but I think white gold/platinum looks cleaner

If you do decide to buy white gold make sure it’s on personal preference cuz the next mf ain’t gonna know whether that’s silver or platinum around your neck.
4A26E2B7-0474-45E4-A8B6-3273C497351D.jpeg

My 2cents on the white gold topic...

I agree that yellow gold hits harder (depending on the kt) but I think white gold/platinum looks cleaner

If you do decide to buy white gold make sure it’s on personal preference cuz the next mf ain’t gonna know whether that’s silver or platinum around your neck.
4A26E2B7-0474-45E4-A8B6-3273C497351D.jpeg

if da set up on da left was da same color as homie on da right it would be outstandin.

if da set up on da left was da same color as homie on da right it would be outstandin.

lol. Im gonna get a small 18kt yellow setup to match a two tone rolex Ive been eyeing...maybe that will change my mind.

Till then, platinum > white > yellow imo

Feel you.

What are some better specs and price points I should be looking at?
First off what type types of stones you want. (diamonds/GIA/enhanced stones). That’s the biggest price point and the biggest variable. The least worrisome part is the karat type for gold.

FYI a tennis chain is never just a subtle chain let alone a bracelet. :lol:

First off what type types of stones you want. (diamonds/GIA/enhanced stones). That’s the biggest price point and the biggest variable. The least worrisome part is the karat type for gold.

FYI a tennis chain is never just a subtle chain let alone a bracelet. :lol:

I’m a novice to jewelry, so the only thing I have a proper understanding of is the different types of gold. When it comes to diamonds, I wouldn’t know where to begin. I know I want actual diamonds, and not cubics or anything impersonating a diamond.

IDK the difference between lab made and diamonds that come from the earth. Is there a huge variation in cost and quality?

I don’t mind admitting that I don’t know much about jewelry. That’s why I came in here before pulling the trigger :lol:

even when white was in vogue, you had hold overs that never did it.

I dont want to keep going back and forth on a matter of opinions, but dont get it twisted...my opinion has never changed or wavered due to a fad.

From hov at 7 "I was wearing that platinum when yall chicks thought it was silver"
To gunit at 13 "I dont care if its platinum or white gold, as long as its vs bling'

I wouldnt call it following a trend at that age. Id say I fell in love with the times.
Its like a youngin telling me he likes yeezys > jordan/nike . As wild as it may sound to me(I have yet to put my foot in some yeezys) I get it.

To each his own.

I’m a novice to jewelry, so the only thing I have a proper understanding of is the different types of gold. When it comes to diamonds, I wouldn’t know where to begin. I know I want actual diamonds, and not cubics or anything impersonating a diamond.

IDK the difference between lab made and diamonds that come from the earth. Is there a huge variation in cost and quality?

I don’t mind admitting that I don’t know much about jewelry. That’s why I came in here before pulling the trigger :lol:

If you want a real diamond bracelet or chain . In 3 carat 14k gold SI with any noticeable look your starting at 12 grand ( and they will be treated) .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom