**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

nice 1, it looks like the big cuban helps the smaller chains pop off if that makes any sense.

20200322_133655.jpg

The baby is vs1 14k
The micro is vs2 18k
The money bag is si1 10k

^ just ignore him... dude dont even own any jewelry hence why he dont post any pics...
Ehh it's whatever everyone's entitled to an opinion. I'll just call it constructive criticism and keep it pushing. I'm still gonna buy what I wanna buy the end of the day. A nice watch is on my list next, I've always wanted a watch with a blue face 🤔

Ehh it's whatever everyone's entitled to an opinion. I'll just call it constructive criticism and keep it pushing. I'm still gonna buy what I wanna buy the end of the day. A nice watch is on my list next, I've always wanted a watch with a blue face 🤔
I need a nice watch also!

All my boys rocking Rollie’s and AP’s.

I feel left out haha

That’s nice. What are the specs of the chain?
10mm 18inch i think around 132grams, i havent weighed it

Choker style looks good there. I think it’s a little cluttered but I see u tryna show it all :pimp:
I see that u have doubles of the small cubAn n Franco.
Nice pickup but why you got so many Cubans and why are they all chokers? You dont like to have length?

i only have 1 cuban, most recent pickup
the others are 1 flat curb, 2 francos, 1 tiger eye, 1 rope, 1 baby curb
why? im tryna fill in all the gaps to have an ancient egyptian chest/shoulder piece

tryna get something big enough to fill the area above the ankh, ill get it done by next year
after that, i may or may not fill up the area above the top franco, ill see how it looks once i fill the lower area first, cuz im probly gonna get a 24inch one too for the ankh to lean against

1584994624086.png

1584994641787.png

1584994807806.png

1584994859253.png

1584994918041.png

dope set up, love the micro just hate the chain its on :lol:
Forsure appreciate it. I have a franco that it came with, but it doesn't sit right with the bigger jesus. It's only for the time being. Planning to get an appropriate sized ball chain so it sits on top of the bigger one.

I need a nice watch also!

All my boys rocking Rollie’s and AP’s.

I feel left out haha
That's what happens when you kick it with ballers. You gotta your game to keep up :lol:
Forsure gonna try to get a Rolex end of the year.

why? im tryna fill in all the gaps to have an ancient egyptian chest/shoulder piece

tryna get something big enough to fill the area above the ankh, ill get it done by next year
after that, i may or may not fill up the area above the top franco, ill see how it looks once i fill the lower area first, cuz im probly gonna get a 24inch one too for the ankh to lean against
Oh I see what your getting at. My mans posted the yugioh tho :lol: big throwback :pimp:

Fool kicking knowledge , foh
This is kicking knowledge,This is NT and guess where the though of this sprung up,where do you think 99% of the people on here do what they do?and where it started from and who started it?The good ol ghetto where black's and everything after turned shhhh into sugar.Alot of them hate to admit that but they can't get around it and it feels good knowing that we were born to lose but built to win.

1584994624086.png

1584994641787.png

1584994807806.png

1584994859253.png

1584994918041.png
I’m thinking more Mr T than ANYTHANG but you wild bro. I’m excited to see you complete your desired set up. :pimp:

anyone interested in two chains i ordered for my cousin from jacoje?

1. diamond cut franco 3mm/20 inch 14kt yellow gold 26.07g
2. diamond cut rope 2.9mm/18 inch 14kt yellow gold 12.41g

both come with the box, dust bag, and certificate of authenticity.

bought them for my cousin and he didn't like what i got initially so i added a little extra and exchanged them for these through. he apparently still never wore them and just recently told me they're not really his style so i just took them back and told him i'd get him something else instead. total for both was around $1750 and i bought them around november. not sure where the best place to sell them is. willing to sell at a slight discount, but worst case i can just go to ebay and pay their fees.

Back
Top Bottom