**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm trying to get a smaller chain as an everyday and also stack it when out. You guys think this looks right or is the 3.5mm 24" to small for the 6mm 26"?
20200725_184252.jpg
Looks like a match made in heaven💪🏽💪🏽

I was gettitn my lobster clasp replaced on my rope yesterday at a local Russian jeweler. She had a 30 inch 2.5 Franco 31 grams for $1400. Is that worth it? It’s about $45 a gram. I’m thinking of grabbing to to stack with my daily driver but 30 is a tad longer than I’d like.

Dont ever trust jewelers man, man tried to play my mom when she tried to sell her piece. Told her "im only giving you x amount because it's 18k" Mom pulled out the receipt that says it was 21k....."oh okay ill give you a $100 more." :stoneface:

Whats the point of the current spot price if jewelers and pawn shops are nowhere near it. Smh

Found a 24" 5mm rope now. Just when I wanted to go smaller. Idk if I could wear a 5mm everyday though. Might just do it and get used to it everyday. It definitely looked better with the 6mm.

Dont ever trust jewelers man, man tried to play my mom when she tried to sell her piece. Told her "im only giving you x amount because it's 18k" Mom pulled out the receipt that says it was 21k....."oh okay ill give you a $100 more." :stoneface:

Whats the point of the current spot price if jewelers and pawn shops are nowhere near it. Smh

because they want to make money off your mom
the pawn shops are all snakes and crooks they know the average person Doesn’t doesn’t know the gold market

they figured your desperate so they will throw any price and hope you take it
dont go to a pawn shop try and find a gold refinery in your city state or town and sell it there

at a refinery thats where you will get top dollar or as close to spot

Last edited:

It's almost like Jewelers are hand picked from the most scumbag / greasiest kids in school

Found a 24" 5mm rope now. Just when I wanted to go smaller. Idk if I could wear a 5mm everyday though. Might just do it and get used to it everyday. It definitely looked better with the 6mm.
I wear this exact same rope everyday. It’s not super big or flashy I would say 7mm and up is when it gets to the flashy point...Go for it.

How many mm and inches is the bracelet ?

It is real good looking , and it's short sleeve weather

Last edited:
How many mm and inches is the bracelet ?

It is real good looking , and it's short sleeve weather

it’s 18.5mm and measured out to 9inches when I checked just now. I have a skinny wrist and almost considered sending it back to get a link taken out but after wearing it over the weekend I’m cool with it.

Last edited:
it’s 18mm and measured out to 9inches when I checked just now. I have a skinny wrist and almost considered sending it back to get a link taken out but after wearing it over the weekend I’m cool with it.
That mf chuuuunky
Was thinking of getting a Rolex for my birthday but that picture got me rethinking.

Back
Top Bottom