**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

7E4045AA-15DB-4C41-BA31-798587317C81.jpeg
60FC27FC-1526-43F5-933F-8E9DC51B7A4D.jpeg
D712A1AE-C186-4444-A2A0-D72F073B420F.jpeg
0DBAF98E-C428-4EF6-9E9A-242BE88C0C9A.jpeg

Jesus Christ...

Fire. This is from Rey right? When did you order?

Yea at this point it’s Rey or nothing for me when it comes to Cubans. More than the great work it’s their flawless customer service experience I’ve had with them from day 1. I ordered this a few months ago and just requested to have it by the first week of August. Happy I stopped waiting for the price to go down and pulled the trigger because now we’re nearing all time high prices 😩

Speaking of wait times.. Norma wanted me to post this on here for anyone that may be looking to have an order for this holiday season...

DBFCF911-F2DD-417D-812A-2E7E28DEF6B9.png

Yea at this point it’s Rey or nothing for me when it comes to Cubans. More than the great work it’s their flawless customer service experience I’ve had with them from day 1. I ordered this a few months ago and just requested to have it by the first week of August. Happy I stopped waiting for the price to go down and pulled the trigger because now we’re nearing all time high prices 😩

Speaking of wait times.. Norma wanted me to post this on here for anyone that may be looking to have an order for this holiday season...

DBFCF911-F2DD-417D-812A-2E7E28DEF6B9.png

Good looks. I placed another order with them a few days ago. Norma is always super helpful but I was shocked he was booked up like he is. But I figured it probably won’t take as long as expected.

Rey is a 1 man army so he definitely gonna be busy

Y’all check out StackCustoms they also do great work aswell

Definitely buying my cuban soon as I get back to CO, probably another pinky ring too.

Been saving up for the closing on this house and found out I only have to put 6k down so now I can splurge a little.

No Will be selling finished pieces

Just to piggyback on this, are you going to be selling different sizes? I'm not familiar with how easy it is to scale down the size once you have the mold (or is it basically creating a new one from scratch if you wanted a smaller size). Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom