**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wonder what your favorite Miami jeweler is going to charge for 14 karat a gram now

well, I went to go get my chain today... and my cost went up like 500-700 from the last time I checked it pre covid. Pretty upset so I bought the ring I ordered earlier this year instead but it just doesn't hit the same. :frown:

20200804_123517.jpg

It's a Le Vian piece, all sapphire. Guess I'll have to alternate pinky rings.

well, I went to go get my chain today... and my cost went up like 500-700 from the last time I checked it pre covid. Pretty upset so I bought the ring I ordered earlier this year instead but it just doesn't hit the same. :frown:

20200804_123517.jpg

It's a Le Vian piece, all sapphire. Guess I'll have to alternate pinky rings.
Ring is fire but what do you mean went up? You didn’t have it ordered prior? I’m kinda confused

I work at a jewelry store, I'm talking about my employee cost, which is based off the current cost of gold. Should have bought it in March, had the money and everything. This has happened to me before but you think I would have learned.

I work at a jewelry store, I'm talking about my employee cost, which is based off the current cost of gold. Should have bought it in March, had the money and everything. This has happened to me before but you think I would have learned.
Bro, weren’t you one of the heads in here stating to not buy gold until the prices drop more??
If not, let me shame the ones that said this to others in this thread Not long ago.

slaughterx slaughterx that ring 🔥
I woulda held out for a chain tho.

Bro, weren’t you one of the heads in here stating to not buy gold until the prices drop more??
If not, let me shame the ones that said this to others in this thread Not long ago.

slaughterx slaughterx that ring 🔥
I woulda held out for a chain tho.
I was one of the ones that felt that way. I still think this is tRUMP related but after doing some reading it seems like "they" were waiting for a reason to raise gold prices. Fear is driving it up and it will eventually drop/settle but from where to where!? Its rising daily and we still got til Jan. 20th!!

I was one of the ones that felt that way. I still think this is tRUMP related but after doing some reading it seems like "they" were waiting for a reason to raise gold prices. Fear is driving it up and it will eventually drop/settle but from where to where!? Its rising daily and we still got til Jan. 20th!!
Gold and Jewlery are 2 separate things. People forget the cost of making Jewlery n then forget when selling it back that it doesn’t get included when sold. If u tryna invest in gold just go buy coins or pamps.

piece looks dope, looks moar a remix of Tito & Jacob. I know you weren't going for the latter but I mean that's how it looks to me except the face, that looks especially prominent which was always what stood out to me on The Tito in certain footage. this isn't the best angle nor resolution but I think it shows that the face on those is larger than on a Jacob kufi:

screenshot.png

can't find a shot of a Jacob kufi Jesus to compare rn but the actual face on those always looked smaller to me.

piece looks dope, looks moar a remix of Tito & Jacob. I know you weren't going for the latter but I mean that's how it looks to me except the face, that looks especially prominent which was always what stood out to me on The Tito in certain footage. this isn't the best angle nor resolution but I think it shows that the face on those is larger than on a Jacob kufi:

screenshot.png

can't find a shot of a Jacob kufi Jesus to compare rn but the actual face on those always looked smaller to me.
The face is bigger on a Tito and yes mine is like upgraded Tito

Hey guys so here is a video update on the pieces. I appreciate everyone's support and criticism. I know the piece is heavy and honestly I don't regret making it this heavy, its like a trophy. I wouldn't want to wear daily but again so far so good. Stone setting is up next followed by some more polishing and a final dip in rhodium. The silver piece will be finished at a later date. I just have a lot on my plate right now and the silver is not exactly a priority. Alot of people have been asking me for price. I can't not tell you until I know 100% what my costs are and how I will be selling them. Just the specs are 250Grams 14K and 16.28 VS Diamonds do your research and come to your own conclusions. This piece is not cheap. No I wont make you a brass piece, No I wont plate silver gold. No compromises is what I am holding myself too. Keep posted and again thanks for all the support.

Gold and Jewlery are 2 separate things. People forget the cost of making Jewlery n then forget when selling it back that it doesn’t get included when sold. If u tryna invest in gold just go buy coins or pamps.

or buy 22k gold jewelry and up if you get in a jam and you go to a fair person you will get back close to what your paid for or in a time like this get more then what you paid if you sold to the right person

but yes gold coins and bars are the Only real investment
unless you brought gold chains when it was dumb cheap the only person who wins on the investment of jewelry is the jeweler you brought from and the jeweler you sold to

are there any local jewelry stores in las vegas i could check out? just looking for a franco or heavy link chain

thanks

or buy 22k gold jewelry and up if you get in a jam and you go to a fair person you will get back close to what your paid for or in a time like this get more then what you paid if you sold to the right person

but yes gold coins and bars are the Only real investment
unless you brought gold chains when it was dumb cheap the only person who wins on the investment of jewelry is the jeweler you brought from and the jeweler you sold to

This is wht drives me crazy! And im sure my boy sonny corinthians will have somethin fly to say! Any reputable jeweler buys according to gold weight. 10k or 22k.. doesn't matter.. only gold content! U get more money for 22k because there's more gold but ur getting the same gold rate as a 10k piece. Thts why I buy 10k scrap all the time if it's below spot!! U'll never get labor costs

Back
Top Bottom