**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Pretty wild collaboration. Would consider resell for the red 40mm.

388F6F42-2F5D-4815-9F6C-69EA4B52BA7C.jpeg

i'm wondering how much a piece should weigh in relation to a chain? i got a 20 gram rope chain as a gift and wanna know how heavy i can go with the piece

i'm wondering how much a piece should weigh in relation to a chain? i got a 20 gram rope chain as a gift and wanna know how heavy i can go with the piece
You want them to be pretty similar in weight. As long as your rope is solid, I’d go anywhere between 15-30 grams. 20-25g. would be ideal. Too light of a pendant, it won’t anchor down your chain right. Too heavy, you run the risk of breaking the chain easier if it ever gets tugged randomly

You want them to be pretty similar in weight. As long as your rope is solid, I’d go anywhere between 15-30 grams. 20-25g. would be ideal. Too light of a pendant, it won’t anchor down your chain right. Too heavy, you run the risk of breaking the chain easier if it ever gets tugged randomly
beautiful. the chain is solid and that's way more weight than i would have thought i would be able to put on it, this opens up my options a lot. thank you.

A 20 gram chain is nothing heavy

10 -12 gram pendant for a 20 gram chain.

I had 37 gram franco's that were held down get by 10 gram pendant

Yeah after asking the pendant weight question myself here and doing testing at home, it’s best to go close to half chain weight if possible. When I did my test, around 30% of the chain weight for the pendant is the bare minimum where the chain looked like it had some weight on it and my "pendant" was moving as I moved.

Not a bad price on that JP from IF&Co.
Nice work on the Tito. A lot of effort put into that ting. I still prefer the kufi style.
Second to the angel pendant. Best one I have seen so far is Ice Box.

Speaking of kufi molds...not a bad one? With no grams listed I'm assuming this one is hollow, caged back and also has CZs.

Last edited:
I made a best offer of 3k that I pulled when I realized I didnt really want it...

Ebay sent me this though

14k Gold Jesus Pend… sold for $2,900.00, but there's more!

Not a bad price on that JP from IF&Co.
Nice work on the Tito. A lot of effort put into that ting. I still prefer the kufi style.
Second to the angel pendant. Best one I have seen so far is Ice Box.

Speaking of kufi molds...not a bad one? With no grams listed I'm assuming this one is hollow, caged back and also has CZs.

That's ifandco's pic. You'll prolly receive some bootleg looking piece since they have no actual pics of the one they're selling

That's ifandco's pic. You'll prolly receive some bootleg looking piece since they have no actual pics of the one they're selling

And there is also that which I had a feeling might also be the case. Thought that was a 'to good to be true' type scenario.

Where's a good place to get sparkly cluster earrings? I have some in si1 g (its Trax so take that for what its worth) & they dont sparkle. They just shine white, if that makes sense. I'm not looking to pay a crazy price for them (under $2,500)

CVD or moissanite suggestions welcome

Back
Top Bottom