**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Bro I messaged Daniels like 7 months ago and 2 months later they finally opened it and left me on read
The worst customer service :lol:

Hit these fools up 2 months ago for an invoice, they respond last month asking for a PayPal email to send the invoice. I sent my email and still haven’t heard from them:smh:

The guy texted me a picture earlier today of pendant asking if this what I wanted.
97DA4DB1-2EB5-4554-8DE5-86CA34C3BF6F.jpeg

Iight. What should a piece like that cost me?

Good question. Ive recently only been looking for a Cuban, its been a minute since I was in the market for a pendant but I guess the question is who does the best custom work nowadays? And really, this isnt a huge custom piece, the real question is who does these picture pendants? Guessing a ton of jewelers do, so its prob a buyers market.

I'd hit 3-5 of the best bang-for-your-buck jewelers and get a quote from all of em.

I know some folks will chime in with guys that do good work AND have solid customer service

Iight. What should a piece like that cost me?

When you initially said $5k I thought that price was crazy but when I started looking around that’s exactly what all the big jewelers are charging for that with VVS stones. Profit margin gotta be crazy

54-CA7257-2577-4-DEF-94-F7-9-C03-F0-D21-C68.jpg

when you called around what kind of prices were you getting?

VVS is just a buzzword all jewelers throw around now. you don't need vvs stones. i have them and also have vs. i cant tell the difference. heck, good si1 stones can hit too. i have had si1 that hit and some si2 and they made for great pieces. all i am saying is don't fall in the vvs trap unless they are getting them gia certified or something. and not "in house" certified. and those stones be so small you wont notice the difference.

i would shop around with real jewelry stores, not IG/forex/essential oil middlemen. i see spots jewelers like PAKS, shyne, hutchs, treasures doing great memorial pieces. be realistic with your goals. you dont need floyd mayweather stones in your piece, but if you want them that's fine too. you will pay a premium.

i also thing something like this is when you need to actually visit a store or two and see some stuff in person to compare. thats not always easy, but it will alieviate some of the stress and finesse coming from dealing with on line finessers.

Like beginning of pandemic. Treasures had told me like 33-38 for one of there pendant and it was Small oval shaped one at that. Golden Sun told me 3200+ depending on size and diamonds ( and they stuff have the gallery backing). Shyne never responded. Golden stampa at one time told me 2000 for 30 grams no diamonds. I even hit up that George guy on ig to see if he wanted to commission it and no response.

U better of buying one locally. My lady was in love with those and wanted one with a pic of her and my kid in one. Found a 2” 14k vs for like 1800. She loves it so it was cool. U probably want something heavier, bigger and with bigger diamonds so i really don’t know.

the one I looked at for myself, I got quoted 4200 but that was also me adding a solid 4mm rope instead of the complimentary hollow joint.

If you wanna see what Avianne can do this is what’s on their site for a 1.75” piece with VS quality

Attachments

• A574357B-9BE3-4FBA-AE96-7427AE0FE6A3.png
    A574357B-9BE3-4FBA-AE96-7427AE0FE6A3.png
    558.4 KB · Views: 242
  • FB551775-F947-428B-8CC9-C1C717C20087.png
    FB551775-F947-428B-8CC9-C1C717C20087.png
    441.1 KB · Views: 239
Like beginning of pandemic. Treasures had told me like 33-38 for one of there pendant and it was Small oval shaped one at that. Golden Sun told me 3200+ depending on size and diamonds ( and they stuff have the gallery backing). Shyne never responded. Golden stampa at one time told me 2000 for 30 grams no diamonds. I even hit up that George guy on ig to see if he wanted to commission it and no response.

this dude made my boys custom pendant, i know youre looking for a memorial piece but overall same concept, might be worth hitting him up just to get a quote

you talking about that george guy who made that bootleg Jesus piece?

That guy is not even a jeweler. He's a culture vulture. How is he going to offer people money for a picture of their piece when I used to have the piece and have tons of pictures but is offering nothing

That guy is not even a jeweler. He's a culture vulture. How is he going to offer people money for a picture of their piece when I used to have the piece and have tons of pictures but is offering nothing

I messaged the dude on IG and seem like a ok guy but I don't know him face to face and not going @ frank mucus frank mucus just saying what my experience has been with dude.

U better of buying one locally. My lady was in love with those and wanted one with a pic of her and my kid in one. Found a 2” 14k vs for like 1800. She loves it so it was cool. U probably want something heavier, bigger and with bigger diamonds so i really don’t know.

the one I looked at for myself, I got quoted 4200 but that was also me adding a solid 4mm rope instead of the complimentary hollow joint.

yeah I wanted something with heavy n etc.

what’s your problem Frank what did I do to get you so upset? I offered money for pictures because I value everyone’s time. What else should have I offered? A vulture? Buddy hate to break it to you I’ve been a fan of Tito many years never was able to get an OG piece. I decided to do something about it and make my own. Don’t understand the hate but if I occupy that much space in your mind I truly pity you and your life. Hope 2021 is great for everyone and have a blessed day

this dude made my boys custom pendant, i know youre looking for a memorial piece but overall same concept, might be worth hitting him up just to get a quote

This pendant is fire.

The Instagram name on the back would have me tight though.

Back
Top Bottom