**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

what’s your problem Frank what did I do to get you so upset? I offered money for pictures because I value everyone’s time. What else should have I offered? A vulture? Buddy hate to break it to you I’ve been a fan of Tito many years never was able to get an OG piece. I decided to do something about it and make my own. Don’t understand the hate but if I occupy that much space in your mind I truly pity you and your life. Hope 2021 is great for everyone and have a blessed day
When you immediately tried to sell it after you made it, that’s what secured vulture status. You could have all the fascination in the world, but if your only goal was to sell it for a profit, the journey lost its magic.

When you immediately tried to sell it after you made it, that’s what secured vulture status. You could have all the fascination in the world, but if your only goal was to sell it for a profit, the journey lost its magic.
Well yes I can see that but you got to understand from my position I had a lot of people approach me wanting to buy. So did I take advantage of that call me guilty. I know my true intentions

what’s your problem Frank what did I do to get you so upset? I offered money for pictures because I value everyone’s time. What else should have I offered? A vulture? Buddy hate to break it to you I’ve been a fan of Tito many years never was able to get an OG piece.

I'm just stating facts. Am I wrong when you offered everyone money, but me. Are you a jeweler? If this was truly a passion piece for you, then for sure you would've kept the only one you made instead of selling it.

I'm just stating facts. Am I wrong when you offered everyone money, but me. Are you a jeweler? If this was truly a passion piece for you, then for sure you would've kept the only one you made instead of selling it.
I tried reaching out to you and you dissed me online why the **** would I offer someone money who ****s on me? Listen I am passionate about the JP but I am also a person who recognizes an opportunity. Also you ain’t got the JP anymore so you can’t take photos that I want?

Little throwback to the days of the Jewelry Thread when it was not 95% cuban talk.

9DF2289E-FD64-4868-AD38-4FD698C1A62F.jpeg

1946E438-B7DE-4823-BC65-C25EE19E20E7.jpeg

E46FC94D-6BB2-44D5-A792-5DEEDDD9C8EF.jpeg

A027FB13-270D-4EFD-92A0-034E75ED38CF.jpeg

52B76541-2574-4116-B607-B6C7BF822E43.jpeg

8936882A-1DEF-4B4F-B6DE-194927E924BA.jpeg

886796E8-1401-4131-BB53-390914305F1A.jpeg

B5A963F4-428B-4942-8113-E9C1C7D31DB0.jpeg

I tried reaching out to you and you dissed me online why the **** would I offer someone money who ****s on me? Listen I am passionate about the JP but I am also a person who recognizes an opportunity. Also you ain’t got the JP anymore so you can’t take photos that I want?

You never reached out to me. I didn't get a single pm, dm or postcard. I just think it's funny you offered money to everyone else but me. Just looking at your ig, you posted python's pics without giving him credit for it. You claim to know this and that, but fact is the piece from rafaello isn't even his originally. lax made that piece originally, or at least was the first to sell that janky mold

You never reached out to me. I didn't get a single pm, dm or postcard. I just think it's funny you offered money to everyone else but me. Just looking at your ig, you posted python's pics without giving him credit for it. You claim to know this and that, but fact is the piece from rafaello isn't even his originally. lax made that piece originally, or at least was the first to sell that janky mold
Frank would you like some money for some pics of your Tito JP? If you still have your piece I’ll gladly pay you for some photos if you can take some clear shots. Pythons photo which photo are your referring the 2 Jacobs on IG? If so what’s his IG and I will credit him.

Jesus pieces are so played out.

Bootleg JP have always been played out.

Back when we had the first Jewelry thread with Henzo, Jersey (who had the original Jacob) and Ninja the JP was not common. Not many people had been making them and they had no idea that it was a specific piece/design that everyone really wanted.

It was not until Ben, LAX, JOBH and the cat who works at Icebox started seeing all of us talk about the OG mold and the details that the majority of people really had an opportunity to even cop a JP. Since then every jeweler followed suit and started pumping them out like crazy. It’s really not much different from what is going on the past few years with the cuban hype.

Bootleg JP have always been played out.

Back when we had the first Jewelry thread with Henzo, Jersey (who had the original Jacob) and Ninja the JP was not common. Not many people had been making them and they had no idea that it was a specific piece/design that everyone really wanted.

It was not until Ben, LAX, JOBH and the cat who works at Icebox started seeing all of us talk about the OG mold and the details that the majority of people really had an opportunity to even cop a JP. Since then every jeweler followed suit and started pumping them out like crazy. It’s really not much different from what is going on the past few years with the cuban hype.

What country you live in ?

💀@ postcard

respect the view that a Jesus piece is played but I think they're fairly uncommon, they were ultra exclusive for awhile if you wanted an iced out version that looked good. 2012-2013 is the last time I remember them being especially hot amongst your rappers & other entertainment figures.

Back
Top Bottom