**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

People were waiting for gold to dip before the pandemic and look what happened.

The jeweler will probably give some bs excuse about how they can't drop prices because they bought the gold when prices were high when you know damb well they buy it in bulk and at a discount.

The jeweler will probably give some bs excuse about how they can't drop prices because they bought the gold when prices were high when you know damb well they buy it in bulk and at a discount.

Thats why 8/10 times I shop at the hood pawn shops got a 4mm(27.8g) 22 inch rope im eyeing for $1400

Right, gold was like $1,600/oz pre pandemic. Thats likely the lowest it could go in the next 5 years. If it goes back to $1,600, how much y'all think y'all really gonna save at the jeweler.

Thats why I'm struggling on if I should get this rope for my son now or just wait it out and see if prices drop over the next 4 years.

What size rope? Even before the spike ropes were around or a little over $40 per gram. You probably can get rope for $45 gram right now. Is a 5 year wait worth saving a couple hundred bucks?

I can't imagine how much Icebox taxed you on that. When I was looking for my Rolex they were almost $2k more on pre-owned.

I ended up finding a brand new old stock Rolex with stickers for only $1k more than what they were asking.
Actually don’t think it was as bad as you’re thinking.

What size rope? Even before the spike ropes were around or a little over $40 per gram. You probably can get rope for $45 gram right now. Is a 5 year wait worth saving a couple hundred bucks?

4mm 27.8 grams. To me yes lol couple hundred means a lot. That's my drinking money 🥴. Na just playing I think you right

Just grabbed this little solitaire necklace today. Think I’m going to sit my cross I posted a while back on it.
85C510FA-6127-48E5-9C20-DB76D2568A92.jpeg

what’s the clarity?

I really don't see the cost of gold jewelry going down until trends change AND raw gold prices go down. I don't see platinum coming back like that but you never know. Gold jewelry is timeless and seems to be as popular as ever. I feel like prices dropping alone for raw gold won't be enough to get cheaper product if the demand is still crazy high.

Gold was at almost $2100oz..its $19xx now but was almost $1850 a couple weeks ago. It definately went down, most of these jewelers just aint on it. No harm no foul. I cant wait much longer so gotta pull the trigger regardless

Anybody have a cuban from CMG? I like how their links look on the website and am wondering how close to accurate that is once made.

Anybody have a cuban from CMG? I like how their links look on the website and am wondering how close to accurate that is once made.
Bought my wife a 8mm bracelet from them. Took a long time but the links are nice, she loves it.

with cmg are all their cubans box style? do you have to specificly tell them not to make it box style look?

Back
Top Bottom