**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

do you like the finish on the links? do you like how it feels on wrist? only thing that would matter to me. if you want to return because it doesn't "hang straight" then by all means do what makes you happy!
No issues with the links as far as I can tell but I’m no expert. I do wish I would’ve gone with a 8.5” instead. I just see everyone on YouTube have an obsession with their chains or bracelets hanging straight.

No issues with the links as far as I can tell but I’m no expert. I do wish I would’ve gone with a 8.5” instead. I just see everyone on YouTube have an obsession with their chains or bracelets hanging straight.
to be honest... my cuban hangs straight as a ruler, but it doesn't lay completely flat on the chest due to me asking them to make the links extra tight. was it a deal breaker, nope.
just enjoy your bracelet and don't micromanage, I doubt anyone is going to ask you to take it off to see if it hangs straight.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 415
to be honest... my cuban hangs straight as a ruler, but it doesn't lay completely flat on the chest due to me asking them to make the links extra tight. was it a deal breaker, nope.
just enjoy your bracelet and don't micromanage, I doubt anyone is going to ask you to take it off to see if it hangs straight.
Appreciate the advice. How do the links look in your opinion.
2BD7E063-2817-4698-BB85-F580F7A46EDC.jpeg

Appreciate the advice. How do the links look in your opinion.
2BD7E063-2817-4698-BB85-F580F7A46EDC.jpeg

looks great. hang straight is just more marketing bs from jewelers that people take too seriously. and everyone on you-tube just parroting the same bs. your bracelet looks good. if there was really a error in the manufacturing you would really notice unless you are ocd.

I know every once and awhile someone will ask for the best place to buy a rope. Nova gold is around for $42.50 for 14k ropes. That’s almost $15 per gram cheaper than Jacoje.

looks great. hang straight is just more marketing bs from jewelers that people take too seriously. and everyone on you-tube just parroting the same bs. your bracelet looks good. if there was really a error in the manufacturing you would really notice unless you are ocd.

update : I ended up reaching out to las villas and they said that sometimes they do it purposely to fit around your wrist more snug. But they gave me the option of returning it and having a new one made so I went that route. Is it possible to “rework” the bracelet or does a new one have to completely remade? They said 6-8 days to remake. I initially waited over a month for the bracelet.

update : I ended up reaching out to las villas and they said that sometimes they do it purposely to fit around your wrist more snug. But they gave me the option of returning it and having a new one made so I went that route. Is it possible to “rework” the bracelet or does a new one have to completely remade? They said 6-8 days to remake. I initially waited over a month for the bracelet.

As long as it looks great when you wear it , I would keep it.

The in house laborers might butcher the thing worse if you send it back to get worked on

Back
Top Bottom