**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Whats the specs bro? Y’all may have swayed me to go with Leon since Rey is a 3 month wait still.
Here’s one of the sales reps contact info. Make sure to ask him if they have what uou want cuz it may not be displayed on the online shop.
501E6924-0A53-410C-95C5-92B10FC3C605.png

illi-mo illi-mo : Stop trying to push 10k gold on me . I live in NYC and jewelers sell it , but if you take it to them they treat you like it's silver .

I'm not trying to knock your hustle , but I could get my old 18k stuff if I wanted it back for a little over 40 a gram , from the guy I sold it to.

It doesn't make sense for me to look at the stuff you were trying to show me .

Might get a Cuban link ring from Rey or Leon
ima see Whatsup
Reys really ain’t doing rings unless u buy like 3 or more. I copped 2 from him before and my current ring is from CMG.
Rings are not that serious in regards to links being tight since they are molded for a finger.
Def shop around
Daniels is legit for rings.
CMG (but make sure it’s X-ray for purity of the said karat 😂)
Leons
Grimal
Lamix ( I would hit these guys up first since the price, craftsmanship A1 and more importantly the wait time).
image.jpg

FYI
Hella dirt gets in-between the links of rings.
bonus shot of my daughters Miami since I’m holding her down on the potty (potty training) :lol:
Also forgot to mention Miami rings are stoopid Heavy and are bulky af as a ring.
Mines is 13-14 grams 8.5mm 14k from CMG.

Last edited:
Sonny(errbody else too)where u at! I got a question/argument!!
20210119_185410.jpg
20210119_185419.jpg

The circle necklace piece wit the halo is $1200 for half carat 14k at a local boutique..ok..same piece but better is at walmart right now. Better in the sense of no halo, still half carat in 6 total stones..only 10k! Almost exact same specs except 14k vs 10k! I looked at both personally! Walmart piece is $200!! I could buy 6 of the walmart joints and have six times the gold weight and diamonds or 1-14k piece...which one u buying?
Bro u tripping for even comparing Walmart jewls. Not to say that catalog pic looks like a Beers associated shop.
u know better...

N quit lackin with nickel n diming with these other “lil” chains n go make ur big boi Cuban with all ur scrap that u have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom