**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

10mm 22in 75grams 14k

im trying to get something similar as well in a mariner... last time i went to my jeweler he had a 14k 55gram 8 mm.... he might have something different now since this was over a year ago lol...i want a light chain for everyday wear and dont have to worry about tucking it in public lmao

Reys really ain’t doing rings unless u buy like 3 or more. I copped 2 from him before and my current ring is from CMG.
Rings are not that serious in regards to links being tight since they are molded for a finger.
Def shop around
Daniels is legit for rings.
CMG (but make sure it’s X-ray for purity of the said karat 😂)
Leons
Grimal
Lamix ( I would hit these guys up first since the price, craftsmanship A1 and more importantly the wait time).
image.jpg

FYI
Hella dirt gets in-between the links of rings.
bonus shot of my daughters Miami since I’m holding her down on the potty (potty training) :lol:
Also forgot to mention Miami rings are stoopid Heavy and are bulky af as a ring.
Mines is 13-14 grams 8.5mm 14k from CMG.
where’d you cop the kid piece? Think I’m putting my kid next piece on a Cuban.

Reys really ain’t doing rings unless u buy like 3 or more. I copped 2 from him before and my current ring is from CMG.
Rings are not that serious in regards to links being tight since they are molded for a finger.
Def shop around
Daniels is legit for rings.
CMG (but make sure it’s X-ray for purity of the said karat 😂)
Leons
Grimal
Lamix ( I would hit these guys up first since the price, craftsmanship A1 and more importantly the wait time).
image.jpg

FYI
Hella dirt gets in-between the links of rings.
bonus shot of my daughters Miami since I’m holding her down on the potty (potty training) :lol:
Also forgot to mention Miami rings are stoopid Heavy and are bulky af as a ring.
Mines is 13-14 grams 8.5mm 14k from CMG.
Your daughter is ****ting on a lot of people(literally)with her chain 😂

So I was listening to a Ben Baller podcast where he went at Miami jewelers saying they had no creativity. I believe Jimmyboy was on that same podcast. Then he puts out links like this. (The ones on the far right don’t look too bad but that far left joint smh)I saw a post where Daniels posted some of Jimmy boys stuff and there was a lot of flaws.
B8903E0E-329B-4E61-9046-6243C54C50D8.png

With Ben it is all relative. If I had an unlimited budget and wanted a custom piece he would be at the top of list. His work, mostly speaks for itself. Calling Miami jewelers 'boring' is disrespectful to the trade. What he should have said is Miami jewelers are consistent when you are looking for a heavy, tight link Miami Cuban.

For me, I wouldnt go anywhere else but to the Miami dudes for a Cuban.

For pendants if I was in the market for one I'd go to whoever I felt does the best custom work. That doesnt necessarily mean its the same folks that make the best chains - but thats alright.

Custom work is kinda like tattoos. The better the craftsmanship, the more expensive its gonna be. I just spent $2500 for a forearm piece because I like this level of quality but not everybody appreciates the medium as much as I do and are willing to get average/below average quality work because it satisfies their palate (and is a lot more cheaper)

So I was listening to a Ben Baller podcast where he went at Miami jewelers saying they had no creativity. I believe Jimmyboy was on that same podcast. Then he puts out links like this. (The ones on the far right don’t look too bad but that far left joint smh)I saw a post where Daniels posted some of Jimmy boys stuff and there was a lot of flaws.
Were did you find it i wanted to listen to it? To be real the one on the left would be a dope chunky flat curb if they flattened it just a little more. Jimmy boy makes money because he is like a mainstream hood jewler. And I think that Ben is just mad because Icebox is on and everyone is on rocking with Miami jewelers.

Icebox the WM of jewelry becuz everybody and they mama (in the industry) goes to them

Benjamin just acknowledging it lol

To me it sounded like he said it in derogatory way. They asked him who was better out of IB and Elliante, he chose Elliante and called IB the Walmart of jewelers. Funny cause a month later he clowned Eliantte for selling CVD’s.. Maybe it’s just jeweler grandstanding cause he did the same thing with Trax last year.

To me it sounded like he said it in derogatory way. They asked him who was better out of IB and Elliante, he chose Elliante and called IB the Walmart of jewelers. Funny cause a month later he clowned Eliantte for selling CVD’s.. Maybe it’s just jeweler grandstanding cause he did the same thing with Trax last year.

I havent heard it myself but I'm sure Ben said it in a derogatory manner lol

I gotta check this podcast

Last edited:
IF can’t even get the Jesus mold right. Icebox damn near perfected the Ye Jesus and the kufi. They also did a great job branding themselves over the years and they are reaping the benefits. I remember chopping it up with Zahir on here back before the Tpain big *** chain days. Anyway, still don’t know why folks pain Ben any attention. Dude always has been lame as hell.

Come to think of it Ben also beefed with Gary from Goldensun when he posted here :lol:

If and co, Shyne, Ice box, Jimmy boi, Goldensun all posted I this very thread. Crazy when you think about it.

Those cubans don’t deserved to be called Miami cubans. I would rate them 4-6/10 with the far left being the worst. That’s if you want a Miami Cuban. Not to say they aren’t decent chains. But if you gone compare yourself to “boring” Miami jewelers better come right and this ain’t it.

illi-mo illi-mo : Stop trying to push 10k gold on me .
Not pushin anything on u! Just a question homz.. be cool!

Bro u tripping for even comparing Walmart jewls. Not to say that catalog pic looks like a Beers associated shop.
I got put on game years ago at Sam's club. They sell 14k and 18k wit high quality diamonds. Its my ol lady b day but I aint goin crazy because the wedding in April. Went local not affiliated wit big name shops, lookin for somethin light! 14k half carat $1200 plus tax. I remembered seein the Walmart joint and went back to get it. $220 out the door! Walmart piece is cleaner bigger stones! Just wanted to see what yall thought.

And im back in Florida workin first week of Feb. so poppin up in person to get the Cuban

illi-mo illi-mo Yeah I thought you was just fielding opinions for your own purchase lol

Nothing wrong with securing a deal on a piece for the lady. Im getting married in October and paying for the wedding 100% so I get it my g

the one on the left looks like the home depot chains you get off the roll they sell by the foot. :smh:

With Ben it is all relative. If I had an unlimited budget and wanted a custom piece he would be at the top of list. His work, mostly speaks for itself. Calling Miami jewelers 'boring' is disrespectful to the trade. What he should have said is Miami jewelers are consistent when you are looking for a heavy, tight link Miami Cuban.

Then he wouldn't be Ben Baller. We know him for who he is. It's like expecting Cam'ron to behave himself on 60 minutes, its not just their image, overtime it just becomes who they are.

On a side note, how many MM is Conway's chains here:

Back
Top Bottom