**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You never followed up? Doesn’t seem like you really wanted the quote 😅
that was the 4th time I spoke to him, plus I had snkrpimp hit him up for me and still placed on the back burner. I guess since my name doesn't start with "lil" I'm not prioritized. 😂
Screenshot_20210213-232154_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20210213-232223_Messages.jpg

that was the 4th time I spoke to him, plus I had snkrpimp hit him up for me and still placed on the back burner. I guess since my name doesn't start with "lil" I'm not prioritized. 😂
Damn that’s wack then. I guess they don’t need the money, they eating good off the rappers 🤷🏾‍♂️

What cleaner did you get? I’ve seen dudes here post a cleaner called Trioshine 3 in 1 that was highly recommended.
It came from
A friend that is a mechanic and uses it on engine parts. Says it works great on them and says it should work great on Jewlery.
he got it from harbor freight so it’s def not a high end cleaner but Should work good.
63367D9B-9B31-4A89-B0C0-AE54B7465485.jpeg

Is that cuban on the right with what looks like Leons stamp your daughters chain? What are the specs on that g?
That’s my wife’s 6.5mm 18” 14k. I tried to sell it on here cuz the chain was too long and she wanted an 18” length. Leon wouldn’t exchange even though it was 1 day after purchase. I was tryna get a bigger chain. Ended up sending it back and getting them to shorten it to 18 inches. He wanted to buy back the scrap gold of 6.6 grams for $12 a gram back :lol:

my daughters chain is 5.5mm 14”

Last edited:
It came from
A friend that is a mechanic and uses it on engine parts. Says it works great on them and says it should work great on Jewlery.
he got it from harbor freight so it’s def not a high end cleaner but Should work good.
63367D9B-9B31-4A89-B0C0-AE54B7465485.jpeg

That’s my wife’s 6.5mm 18” 14k. I tried to sell it on here cuz the chain was too long and she wanted an 18” length. Leon wouldn’t exchange even though it was 1 day after purchase. I was tryna get a bigger chain. Ended up sending it back and getting them to shorten it to 18 inches. He wanted to buy back the scrap gold of 6.6 grams for $12 a gram back :lol:

my daughters chain is 5.5mm 14”

Leon was wilding for that offer. Lol good looking tho I'm thinking about getting my daughter a cuban for her 4th birthday and I like how your kids cuban looks.

Anyone here have a nice sized platinum chain? I wish we sold platinum chains... but I couldn't buy any jewelry for retail at this point. :frown:

Should I go with a box or rope necklace can't decide but it would be 14k either 20 or 22 inches long

Was locked out my account for months, smh. Anyway, I been window shopping St. Michael pieces, and since I ain’t in no position to buy, I may as well share these beauties wit the group. I was thinking of an old school st. Michael piece til I seen these molds

I’ve been wanting a Saint Michaels piece too. Not into diamonds and I want something small. I was looking at this but it’s a stamped piece.
5A0FD4BF-2598-4D46-85C8-67BD4251462F.png

According to the tag they’re diamonds playboy, idk if they’re natural or treated but they’re diamonds, the store doesn’t false advertise.

interesting
how much?

deff lab created or chemical enhanced.

if we're dividing the rarity scale of colored diamonds into four groups, blue diamonds will be at the tip of the second rarest - more rare than pinks but less rare than red, violet and purple.
though we need to remember that not all blue diamonds are equally rare, the stronger the color, the rarer the diamond.

according to "The Fancy Color Diamond Book" by Eden Rachminov, less than one-tenth of a percent of all fancy colored diamonds are Type IIb blues.
moreover, the Natural Color Diamond Association reported that only one natural blue diamond can be found on the market for every 100 Picasso paintings up at auction.

lets see some more stones

feels good to get the discussion away from the endless cuban debate :tongue:

for reference.. see this .29ct marquise cut blue going for $26,182.00 CAD

and this example is not even close to the most valued or desirable hue, tone or saturation of blue stone
and this is from the no-overhead, drop-shipped business model of Blue Nile, they're probably the fairest source out there you can find for new stones that are not second-hand when buying at retail level.

Back
Top Bottom