**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm not watching anyone's pockets, the point was if you let $400 stop you from progressing (and goes for anything in life) something is wrong. I stick by my statement! I guess it went over some heads.

Man to each his own. What the next man does with his money ain’t my concern. If he wants to save a couple bucks more power to him.

97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

Let's all get along in the name of Nip tha Great 🤣N****z probably get on me for this post🤣🤣

No problems on this side. Still confused where I said I didn’t pay the fees as I’ve been clearly saying I bought a chain from Leon’s. Starting to think reading is a second language for some folks here
1614220057865.png
I guess putting examples for pricing on fees is going above some folks heads.

That 8mm leon is super clean.
I already know that will be my next pickup. Gotta be in person though, bc I can't deal with the shipping and fees

I was at the bar yesterday with both my chains on. Shorties was giving this dude flashing a fake Patek the same look they was giving me .

I was disgusted
Bro you just reminded me of something hilarious.

Before COVID, I went to this party that was held in a rented out club where all sorts of people showed up. There was this dude who was in a presumably fake denim LV/Supreme jacket, white finish chunky cuban (iced out) with a large iced medallion and a presumably fake iced patek on. I took one look at dude and tried to hold back laughter because I know if that was real, homeboy would not be posted on the wall when this function had a VIP like area.

My girl and some friends get tipsy, we wanna leave and get food so we call up an Lyft. I KID YOU NOT, the same fool wearing all this fake ish pulls up in a prius and the whole time my girl and her friend are just giggling because they noticed it was him too.

I can understand wearing a small item that's fake but mans had on stuff that would be 6 figures if it was real :lol:

Back
Top Bottom