**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

7D183528-60E0-479E-BB6E-FD5546511BD2.jpeg

This my set up. Minus my 12 mm Cuban. (My pops is “borrowing” 😂)
how do you post a video on here?
The Picture quality is horrendous.
From left to right.
1. 14k Rose gold diamond cut chain
2. 10k rose micro Cuban chain with the 10k heart piece (Gift from my daughter)
3. Standard 10k pinky ring. 😂
4. 14k 10 mm chain with 14kt 3d piece
5. 14k 10 mm bracelet (cut from my chain)
6. 10k 12 mm bracelet (cut from my chain my pops is borrowing)
7. 10k 14 mm bracelet
8. 14k bracelet cut from my brothers chain.
9. 10k 12 mm chain not pictured.

looking to buy my first Rolex soon.
I know Nt ain’t rocking wit the 10k but all that **** clean fam. That 3D piece super tough.

i been in the market for a everyday wear humble little piece. I got a little 3mm 14k 22 rope, but I wouldn’t mind having a white gold 6mm 22 Cuban. Messaged Limaxi a month ago and might pull the trigger Friday.

What's the shortest chains y'all have? I was set on a new 22' rope chain, but wondering if 18' would work too? Gonna add a pendant to it so I'm assuming the weight will drag it down a bit? I have a 20' chain not that I'm fine with length wise. Want a daily to go with it but I don't want something that's jumping up and down.

7D183528-60E0-479E-BB6E-FD5546511BD2.jpeg

This my set up. Minus my 12 mm Cuban. (My pops is “borrowing” 😂)
how do you post a video on here?
The Picture quality is horrendous.
From left to right.
1. 14k Rose gold diamond cut chain
2. 10k rose micro Cuban chain with the 10k heart piece (Gift from my daughter)
3. Standard 10k pinky ring. 😂
4. 14k 10 mm chain with 14kt 3d piece
5. 14k 10 mm bracelet (cut from my chain)
6. 10k 12 mm bracelet (cut from my chain my pops is borrowing)
7. 10k 14 mm bracelet
8. 14k bracelet cut from my brothers chain.
9. 10k 12 mm chain not pictured.

looking to buy my first Rolex soon.

damn that 3D piece is hard af..aint seen a cool "D" style font in a min. Esp cuz my name starts with a D lol

How does it feel throughout the day? Does it sneak ouside the tee/collar?

Guess the good thing is that of I go 18" I can go thicker!

Mine was a really really thin one, broke it playing ball. So throughout the day I didn't really feel it much. Depending on the collar it didn't sneak out much with a pendant.

What's the shortest chains y'all have? I was set on a new 22' rope chain, but wondering if 18' would work too? Gonna add a pendant to it so I'm assuming the weight will drag it down a bit? I have a 20' chain not that I'm fine with length wise. Want a daily to go with it but I don't want something that's jumping up and down.
18” 1.5mm box chain with a 20” 1mm franco. Franco has a small cross. Been thinking about adding a pendant to the 18”. Both stay inside my under shirt never pops out

18” 1.5mm box chain with a 20” 1mm franco. Franco has a small cross. Been thinking about adding a pendant to the 18”. Both stay inside my under shirt never pops out

You have a pic with the 1mm Franco on? I'm debating what size to get, going to order soon. 1, 1.2 or 1.5. I think those are thin enough for the look I want.

Yeah pics cause that's what my set up might look like.

You have a pic with the 1mm Franco on? I'm debating what size to get, going to order soon. 1, 1.2 or 1.5. I think those are thin enough for the look I want.
I go on lunch break soon and I’ll take one. They say 1.5 may be better cause it’s stronger and wont snap even if it’s solid. Never had a problem with mine though.
33BE5483-938A-4CC2-8620-73DC79D14062.jpeg

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV stillmatic718 stillmatic718

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom