**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

prolly, I remember an ad from like 15 years ago from a jewelry store outside of da city that had Tito designs which said anything from silver-platinum for bone bracelets (that is what his bracelet was called).
who making this style of bones bracelet right now? **** is fire

i was gonna get my daughters some bracelets, cute name plates for my girls, spots were talkin bout tree fiddy for some *******t :smh:

might as well get them something worth the bread

Been looking at grabbing a 3-4mm 22 or 24 inch 14K Franco. Any tips on where to shop?

Every other review I saw online was this Jacoje guy.

prolly, I remember an ad from like 15 years ago from a jewelry store outside of da city that had Tito designs which said anything from silver-platinum for bone bracelets (that is what his bracelet was called).
Damn it would be dope to see that ad. Crazy that someone was still making them 15yrs ago. I took it from my pops around 2002-2003, I never even knew he had it, but I’m sure he had it since the 90’s. He was showing it to my uncle and I said lemme see that 🧐 and never gave it back. I shoulda asked him the history on it.🤦🏾‍♂️
Love that style bracelet, you are very lucky, they are not easy to find these days. Wear it in good health!
Thanks bro. Funny thing is my girl HATES the bracelet lmao. She don’t know no better ha.

I got both my Franco’s from Jacoje, great, quality solid Italian chains. But his prices right now are way higher than when I bought mine... and go 4mm

Did you get a 4mm? I see he has some 3.5mm too which don't look too much smaller than the 4mm upon comparison and possibly a nice medium if it's for pendants and alone.

Damn it would be dope to see that ad. Crazy that someone was still making them 15yrs ago. I took it from my pops around 2002-2003, I never even knew he had it, but I’m sure he had it since the 90’s. He was showing it to my uncle and I said lemme see that 🧐 and never gave it back. I shoulda asked him the history on it.🤦🏾‍♂️

Thanks bro. Funny thing is my girl HATES the bracelet lmao. She don’t know no better ha.
oh well it wasn't an interesting pic based ad or anything, just a quick word or 2 about a store in Westchester that sold bracelets from Tito. from 2007 actually but still a long time ago.
Screenshot.png

I have a 3mm and a 2mm. Worked out perfect for me with the 3mm, cause the pendant I have now fits the chain perfectly. But before I got this pendant, I was thinkin I should’ve went with 4mm and 3mm. I love my setup, but I think it’s cause both chains have pendants. I think 3mm looks too small by itself.
Did you get a 4mm? I see he has some 3.5mm too which don't look too much smaller than the 4mm upon comparison and possibly a nice medium if it's for pendants and alone.

The 3mm is where you can start to see the design, and the 4mm is where it starts to pop. Yeah, Franco’s is heavy chains. Only chain worse for size/money is a Byzantine. Two of my favorite styles😆
Yeah he doesn’t adjust his prices to market. The thing with francos also you need a decent size to actually see the design of the chain. The cost gets up there as you go bigger

Cuban or Franco fellas? I've been debating between a 3.5, 4 and 5mm Franco. Which size is best for everyday wear. May get it 18k or 22k haven't decided yet. Also what size is considered a nice size everyday wear for a cuban. I bought a 10.4mm joint from Rey's a few years ago but honestly for me it was too big so I sold it. I was very new to jewelry then and was just basically throwing out numbers as far as size goes. I lurk this thread a lot and a lot of you guys are very knowledgeable. One last thing. I've wanted to dabble in some rose and white gold but a friend of mine ordered a white gold rope and had to return it because he had an allergic reaction to it. Have any of you guys ever heard of a jewelry allergy or have you ever had any problems yourselves? Thanks in advance!!

Something for everyday would be about 6 or 7mm so it won't be in your face. Anything more and it stands out. I've only seen one guy in the past few years wearing a chunky cuban and it had to be at least 15mm but it had one of those funny style clasps from those fake jewelry websites and the color just looked off. Franco's at 5mm are going to look pretty chunky due to it being rounded. It'll also be much heavier than the same width flat link chain like a cuban.

Cuban or Franco fellas? I've been debating between a 3.5, 4 and 5mm Franco. Which size is best for everyday wear. May get it 18k or 22k haven't decided yet. Also what size is considered a nice size everyday wear for a cuban. I bought a 10.4mm joint from Rey's a few years ago but honestly for me it was too big so I sold it. I was very new to jewelry then and was just basically throwing out numbers as far as size goes. I lurk this thread a lot and a lot of you guys are very knowledgeable. One last thing. I've wanted to dabble in some rose and white gold but a friend of mine ordered a white gold rope and had to return it because he had an allergic reaction to it. Have any of you guys ever heard of a jewelry allergy or have you ever had any problems yourselves? Thanks in advance!!
some people have a skin allergy to nickel and or copper

damn so was the bracelet silver,platnium or white gold? been wanting one since I first watched Belly, might need to get one made after seeing your pics.

Back
Top Bottom