**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Something for everyday would be about 6 or 7mm so it won't be in your face. Anything more and it stands out. I've only seen one guy in the past few years wearing a chunky cuban and it had to be at least 15mm but it had one of those funny style clasps from those fake jewelry websites and the color just looked off. Franco's at 5mm are going to look pretty chunky due to it being rounded. It'll also be much heavier than the same width flat link chain like a cuban.
Thank you for the response my man I appreciate it.

Anyone have a spot they’d recommend in Chicago? Looking for a 22 in Cuban - 10mm - 14/18K

This would be my first purchase.

Word. I just saw from digging through the post Rey is out of commission. Who else is it that you guys would recommend?

Could you explain what this means?
[/QUOTE]

Someone had their chain from CMG tested and it came back under karat. Generally id avoid a jeweler like that.

Could you explain what this means?
[/QUOTE]
You order a 14k chain but tested its 13.8, or a 18k chain reading 17.7k there's been videos on YouTube showing cmg cubans being tested.

Got it. I figured that’s what it meant but I wanted to double check.
Is there any recommendations for a reputable custom pendant producer?
The set up I’m considering is:
22in cuban 10mm
24in franco 3-4mm with custom pendant
Both 14K.
If y’all have some ballpark prices that’s appreciated as well.

Double sided

2D214AE1-75C6-4841-9569-04366BBF6BF1.jpeg

2BD8901B-26D4-4639-8693-836F1BAAD9B5.jpeg

I have a 3mm and a 2mm. Worked out perfect for me with the 3mm, cause the pendant I have now fits the chain perfectly. But before I got this pendant, I was thinkin I should’ve went with 4mm and 3mm. I love my setup, but I think it’s cause both chains have pendants. I think 3mm looks too small by itself.

Pics wearing the 3mm? Going back and forth between a 3mm, 3.6mm, and 4mm :lol:

Word. I just saw from digging through the post Rey is out of commission. Who else is it that you guys would recommend?
Limaxi is worth checking out. Someone in here not too long ago got a Cuban from them and I thought it came out nice.
I ordered from limaxi last month. Can tell they were super busy but once I got his attention it was all good. I ended up upgrading about a week after the initial purchase and he took good care of me. I actually want to upgrade again now 🤣. Both chains came out nice, but I think the first one was made better. maybe a better polish job or something idk

Anyone have a spot they’d recommend in Chicago? Looking for a 22 in Cuban - 10mm - 14/18K

This would be my first purchase.

check out treasures on Roosevelt rd downtown. I'd agree with the other posters that you should cop from Miami, but if you wan to see some nice chains, stop by their showroom. they have a lot of iced out stuff and do custom pendants.

Back
Top Bottom