**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm in the market for new earrings & there's a huge difference is price between VS1 & VVS1.
C209921A-CD8C-4BFA-96EA-7133A2683E62.png
0597239C-217A-47BD-AE5D-14FC7ED1175A.png

Anyone do 23" miami cubans? I've had chains shortened before but would be easier to just get the right length from the jump. I'm picky.

how did you estimate the length of the bracelet? looks like a good fit, but you had to take into account the mm of thickness because of how many grams correct? its not like a skinny bracelet.
I went with cuba know recommended sizing, he said if you go for the chunky bracelet go up a full size, so my wrist measures 7" so I went 8"

Last edited:
CMGLinks

8mm Cuban Ring
What was the turnaround for that? I went with him also. I had to downsize my ring and went to his shop and he did it in 3 seconds. I think I got video of it. Cool dude and family owned. He also does hand made Figuero links (like cubans) which are amazing.

What was the turnaround for that? I went with him also. I had to downsize my ring and went to his shop and he did it in 3 seconds. I think I got video of it. Cool dude and family owned. He also does hand made Figuero links (like cubans) which are amazing.
I had to down size aswell. (9 in a half)
Definitely cool. His wife is the one who takes care of all the orders. Took about 2 weeks.
Yeah them figuero links are tough

I had to down size aswell. (9 in a half)
Definitely cool. His wife is the one who takes care of all the orders. Took about 2 weeks.
Yeah them figuero links are tough
I wish I took pics of the figuero chain. But I placed an order for a bracelet for my mom n they ended up refunding me. The figuero bracelet in silver was like $250 so nothing crazy. But I wished he made it to show on here.

The drip is non binary. I get compliments from everywhere.

JK. I wear most of my stuff under my shirt. I’ve gotten one compliment at the gym so far from a fellow bruh and that’s about it.

yep its true... wore my st michaels pendant with the mariner chain to walgreens and the girl at the register said nice necklace and I said thanks... wasnt expecting her to ask "where you get it" ? it caught me off guard not gon lie :lol:

Back
Top Bottom